What's new

New steward here checking in

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I'm the new stew around these parts. Hopefully I'll be able to add some contribution to the already wealth of knowledge around here.

cheers!

-Boris

Awesome! Congrats brother.

I am back after a short hiatus, you know how like gets in the way sometimes,, and I remembered I was going to send you something so it'll go out later this week.

Awesome! Congrats brother.

I am back after a short hiatus, you know how like gets in the way sometimes,, and I remembered I was going to send you something so it'll go out later this week.

sup paul! no worries man. Glad to see you back.

What do you do as a Steward?

Just here to add to threads, sometimes do write up and start threads and things like that. Sometimes there are themes you see during different seasons, the stewards are the ones usually doing all that stuff. Some behind the scenes stuff, we pick up random tasks and help out in different areas, lend a helping hand with coordinating stuff between members and mods such as the donations part of the sue moore auction and things of that nature.

Just here to add to threads, sometimes do write up and start threads and things like that. Sometimes there are themes you see during different seasons, the stewards are the ones usually doing all that stuff. Some behind the scenes stuff, we pick up random tasks and help out in different areas, lend a helping hand with coordinating stuff between members and mods such as the donations part of the sue moore auction and things of that nature.
Okay thanks.

Not a piece of cake,you have to put time into it,and I ,along with the rest of the shavers,really appreciate your work !

Top Bottom