What's new

New Speick Men EDT

Today I received a bottle of the new Speick Men EDT.

Here is the heavy glass bottle.
proxy.php

Box notes and ingredients.
proxy.php

I am not great at describing scents so you will have to forgive me.
Speick aftershave splash is a favorite of mine but the scent is fleeting
on my skin. On my intial spritz of the new EDT I smelled tart citrus.
After a few minutes the citrus note calmed down and the herb scent
became more pronounced. So far I am enjoying the scent. It seems to
work better on my skin than Speick Natural EDC.

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
I am currently using both the aftershave (which is one of my faves) and the Speick edt. The scent of both and the healing properties of the aftershave make them winners for me. Nice new bottle. Who is carrying the new bottle?

Last edited:
The Speick Natural EDC had zero longevity on my skin...which made me sad because I loved the scent. How is the scent of the new EDT in comparison to the 'old' EDC? I'd be really happy if it had was close to the EDC but had some staying power.

Cernel and Walter, if you would like a sample of the new EDT just PM me and I'll get one out to each of you.

How close to the aftershave splash is the scent of the EdT?

To my nose they are very close. Much closer than the EDC is.

The Speick Natural EDC had zero longevity on my skin...which made me sad because I loved the scent. How is the scent of the new EDT in comparison to the 'old' EDC? I'd be really happy if it had was close to the EDC but had some staying power.

I prefer the scent of the new EDT, as it is closer in scent to the afteshave splash. to the EDC.
The scent of the EDT lasted all day on my skin and I could still smell it when I awoke this morning.
The EDC is still being made but it has been repackaged and now looks like this.
$5571-DEFAULT-L.jpg

This is all pretty confusing. Let me add to it. If I like the smell of the shaving cream (which I do), which should I get: old EdT, new EdT, or aftershave splash?

This is all pretty confusing. Let me add to it. If I like the smell of the shaving cream (which I do), which should I get: old EdT, new EdT, or aftershave splash?

Speickwerk has four product ranges:

Natural

Men

Thermal

Made by Speick

As far as I know, they haven't made and EDT before the new Speick Men EDT. The Speick Natural Eau De Cologne has been around for a while. To my nose the EDC does not smell like either the after shave splash or the shave cream. The new Speick Men EDT does smell like the aftershave splash and the shave stick. It does have the herbal speick plant scent of the shave cream, but the shave cream also contains lavender, which I do not smell in the new EDT. If you like the cream you'll probably like the aftershave splash and the new EDT.

Thanks, this is very good news. I'm just going to go ahead and order a bottle. Your comparison of the scent of the shaving cream vs. aftershave is pretty dead on. How's the longevity of the EdT?

Great news!

Thanks for the sample offer, Chris. I've sent you a PM.

If the new product is closer to the shave stick/splash in scent AND it lasts longer than the EDC, then that's all I need to know. I'm definitely going to pick some up.

Speick's cream/soap scent is one of my favorites. Even with a cabinet full of expensive juices, if Speick's cream scent came in a liquid form, it would be my fragrance of choice on most days.

Last edited:
Anyone know if the Speick EDT is available from a US vendor? If not, I will go ahead and buy it from shaving.ie

Thanks!

Speick edt is a wonderful scent. Smells just like the aftershave. But to my knowledge has been very hard to find , if not impossible to get. I have an edt bottle from about 3-4 years ago. Love it and use it sparingly. I don't know if it will be available again.

Top Bottom