What's new
    As per our long standing policy of not permitting medical advice on the forum - all threads concerning the Coronavirus will be locked.
    For more info on the coronavirus please see the link below:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html

INFO! New software bugs and questions / update

SpecialK

There are different toolbars for different screen resolutions. In landscape, you have more horizontal space, so the toolbar shows more buttons...

This isn't really a bug or an update, I just wanted to drop by and tell you how much I appreciate the "Lights off!" setting. I got logged out and came to B&B with the lights on and it was harrowing. Enjoying a lot of the updates. Nice job team.

FarmerTan

George Bailey Fanboy
This isn't really a bug or an update, I just wanted to drop by and tell you how much I appreciate the "Lights off!" setting. I got logged out and came to B&B with the lights on and it was harrowing. Enjoying a lot of the updates. Nice job team.
Amen. Love the lights out feature.

Jim:
Is it just me (head space & timing), or it seems the the 'search' button bring-ups little or zero results under my username (even after the 4 forum search was used too)?

B & B's search 'storage' limited?

However, google search was more 'user-friendly' especially if one wanted to 'go wayyy back' and retrieve a past post (wink).

"The Internet has always been, and always will be...a magic box". Marc Andreessen

Last edited: