What's new

New Socks

17C393EE-119A-4E4B-A528-6F70D4FE8097.jpeg
Well, since I have been buying new shoes, I decided my socks needed a makeover. I heard about the over the calf dress socks and decided to try out some decent socks. On a recommendation in BandB I purchased a set from Pierre Henry Socks. They sure do feel good and I hope they last. They were a little pricey. I have some outdoor socks that rival them in price, but they aren’t as pretty!

Anyone else use these? How do you like them?

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Those look very nice. How do they hold up so far?

So far I really enjoy both the merino and the linen. They’ve been holding up well. I like wearing the red ones with my black loafers, sometimes even with jeans, so the color peaks out just a bit. The periwinkle blue work well when wearing a blue Oxford shirt. The linen have less stretch/memory than the merino but recover well after washing.

So far I really enjoy both the merino and the linen. They’ve been holding up well. I like wearing the red ones with my black loafers, sometimes even with jeans, so the color peaks out just a bit. The periwinkle blue work well when wearing a blue Oxford shirt. The linen have less stretch/memory than the merino but recover well after washing.
Excellent.

Top Bottom