What's new

Grooming Dept club

I’m confused
Shouldn't be confusing at all... If he'd mentioned it was a Grooming Dept soap he'd used, cause that's pretty much all he uses, the thread would've been redirected to the Clubs and Brotherhood thread the forum has now finally started mashing all GD threads together in!! Exactly the same as all the Stirling threads I've seen mashed together in the last couple years. All I can say is its about time!! I don't agree that they necessarily belong in the C&B part of the forum, but should be listed as a sticky thread here in the soap forum where everyone looks for soap topic threads!!

Shouldn't be confusing at all... If he'd mentioned it was a Grooming Dept soap he'd used, cause that's pretty much all he uses, the thread would've been redirected to the Clubs and Brotherhood thread the forum has now finally started mashing all GD threads together in!! Exactly the same as all the Stirling threads I've seen mashed together in the last couple years. All I can say is its about time!! I don't agree that they necessarily belong in the C&B part of the forum, but should be listed as a sticky thread here in the soap forum where everyone looks for soap topic threads!!
I really thing you should have stopped at:
If he'd mentioned it was a Grooming Dept soap
And everything would have been a bit less confusing.Even your explanation.

You guys would make terrible detectives. The clues are there if you look. Just look at the OP’s other posts from yesterday and the awesome mystery soap will become readily apparent.

Hint: It’s my new favorite, too.

You guys would make terrible detectives. The clues are there if you look. Just look at the OP’s other posts from yesterday and the awesome mystery soap will become readily apparent.

Hint: It’s my new favorite, too.
Did not know of this new forum FIND THE CLUES.
I usually just appreciate the info.

mrlandpirate

Got lucky with dead badgers
aJ_ReppE_400x400.jpgmaybe I should do product reviews as the Unknown Shaver

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
The new Fortis base is great, so are the duck fat soaps, but the Lusso base is still my favorite!

Lusso is indeed incredible stuff.
Fortis is definitely at a very good price point for those who are curious about trying the base. Regardless of that fact, it performs extremely well and outshines many other soaps that are out there, even though it's somewhat of an 'entry-level' formula for GD.

@Elvis Outlander The Green was called 'Ingress' and 'Boomer' is the next release in the Fortis base. As of now, the info is available on the site. No release date yet though.

Lusso is indeed incredible stuff.
Fortis is definitely at a very good price point for those who are curious about trying the base. Regardless of that fact, it performs extremely well and outshines many other soaps that are out there, even though it's somewhat of an 'entry-level' formula for GD.

@Elvis Outlander The Green was called 'Ingress' and 'Boomer' is the next release in the Fortis base. As of now, the info is available on the site. No release date yet though.
Thanks for the tip on 'Boomer'. All I could find on the Grooming Dept site is a picture of the label. I sure was wrong on the color. Oh well, it seems like I never guess right. I did follow the Facebook link and found a description of the scent:

Formula: Fortis. Scent Notes: Top notes are anise, basil, bergamot, lavender and lemon; middle notes are geranium, jasmine and ylang-ylang; base notes are oakmoss, patchouli, sandalwood, tonka bean, vanilla and vetiver.

Top Bottom