What's new

New soap!

Hi Guys, my Stirling tub is on its last few shaves and looking to replace it with a high end soap, nothing wrong with the soap just looking for something better, I already have SV, WK, DG and B&M, also what soap is better Stirling or Haslinger Thks.

I like Stirling a little better than Haslinger. H scent strength is fairly low and Stirling's lather may be a bit more dense/fatty.

Otherwise you've kinda got some of the best out there.

I would definitely pick up some Noble Otter.

Others that I really enjoy the performance and scents of....

DR Harris
Fine Accoutrements
Henri and Victoria (Tallow)
Lisa's
Mystic Water
Oleo

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

I'll add in Castle Forbes, Mama Bear's soaps, The Handsome Grouse and Black Ship grooming. All very good soaps with great lather,scents and comfortable shaves.

Ariana & Evans is a must try in my opinion. There are some wonderful original scents as well as some homages to well known fragrances from which to choose.

The soap performance is through the roof with slickness and post shave feel.

Hi Guys, my Stirling tub is on its last few shaves and looking to replace it with a high end soap, nothing wrong with the soap just looking for something better, I already have SV, WK, DG and B&M, also what soap is better Stirling or Haslinger Thks.
Stirling is one of my top soaps and it's hard to find something better for the performance/price. However, I do enjoy couple other brands like Soap Commander,CRSW, and Cella.

There are many great soaps out there most mentioned. I will add a few more that I love The Sudsy Soapery makes great soap and I want to give a shout to Stone cottage and Summer break soap both are small company s but love there choices and product.

Top Bottom