What's new

NEW SITE ,for me anyway

fashambeauty.com has pretty good prices,and carry all the clubman products,the new tres flores aftershave is probably nothing richard hudnut would want to be associated with,but I won't knock until I or another member tries it...

I also see the great Headslick shave cream out there at a quite decent $6.75 for 8 oz., but (fortunately for my overtaxed credit card) I can't find enough stuff I'm interested in to hit the critical $75 free shipping threshold.

...the new tres flores aftershave is probably nothing richard hudnut would want to be associated with,but I won't knock until I or another member tries it...

While it's been some 20 years since I've used (or even smelled) Tres Flores Brilliantine and Pomade, the newer AS smells exactly as I remember them smelling. A nice sweet floral scent. I have always liked it.

proxy.php

I have the Tres Flores aftershave too, and I really want to like it. Out of the bottle, it smells very much like the brilliantine. Once I get it on, I find that there's a nasty synthetic element that really overwhelms that familiar Tres Flores fragrance. Still, I haven't thrown it out--I'm hoping that it's going to grow on me. Maybe I'll give it a shot again tomorrow.

While it's been some 20 years since I've used (or even smelled) Tres Flores Brilliantine and Pomade, the newer AS smells exactly as I remember them smelling. A nice sweet floral scent. I have always liked it.

proxy.php

that's good to know,thanks for posting..I liked the old stuff as well..the tres flores pomades and brilliantines are all made in tijuana,or at least all the ones here in california are.I suspect this one is as well , right ? ...can't miss at $2.99 !

I think that Tres Flores has been acquired by Pinaud's parent company--that's why the new cologne is in a Lilac Vegetal bottle.

Top Bottom