What's new

NEW Show Segment -MAIL CALL for 11/28/2016 Broadcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Thanksgiving is special for my family because my wife who has been waiting for a kidney received her miracle on November 21st. We got the call at 9pm on the 20th and were out the door with only the clothes on our backs to drive 4 hours to the transplant center.

Although this has caused a great upheaval in our life having to relocate to Miami for a month or more and me taking an extended leave from my job to be with her I am thankful to God for the amazing gift we have been given. Truly the gift of life!

To the donor family wherever and whoever you are know that your Son, though he is gone too soon because of a tragic accident his decision to be an organ donor saved my best friend and soul mate. Know that your precious gift has gone to allow an amazing woman to continue to bring light to everyone's life she touches.

We will trust in God that the next few challenging months will be met with the same grace we were granted all of these years. We promised to love each other "To have and to hold, for richer, for poorer-in sickness and in health all the days of our lives" God will provide.

Please pause everyone to count your blessings this Thanksgiving Day.

Thank you so much for Sharing!

Thanks so much for your kind words [MENTION=89999]skypsyd[/MENTION] [MENTION=103898]CBLindsay[/MENTION] [MENTION=12410]alex2363[/MENTION] [MENTION=106317]clyde72[/MENTION] [MENTION=34037]rockviper[/MENTION] B and B has become part of my family this is a special place indeed!

[MENTION=89999]skypsyd[/MENTION] you mentioned in your journal some thoughts about those we have lost ...I can't help but to think I am thankful for the memories. You know, thankful for the opportunity to "remember" the ones we've lost in a way that brings joy.

This year I am Thankful for a circle of men who share much more than an interest in shaving. We share a bond of friendship that transcends the word.
For the love of a faithful cat who sees to it that I shave safely.
View attachment 704420
For a lovely wife of 30 years, who keeps me disciplined :001_huh:
View attachment 704421
And for being retired so I don't face this on a daily basis any more.
View attachment 704423
Rich,
That cat is so sweet and adorable looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom