What's new

NEW Show Segment -MAIL CALL for 11/28/2016 Broadcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
As promised, and mentioned on the last episode of B&B Radio our new segment "Mail Call" will open up a thread about a week prior to the next episode to take questions, comments, for us to address on the air. We will review and choose a variety of question to address. We will strive to take as many as possible, but they will be chosen based on the time allocated for the segment. Please keep you questions and comments within the Terms of Usage and they will be reviewed as such.

Please also note that the comments made on B&B Radio are that of the Host, and may not reflect the opinions of the Owner, Mods, Stewards, or Badger and Blade.com

We are putting up this thread a bit earlier than normal for a special "Post Thanksgiving" version of "Mail Call"

Feel free to post what you are thankful for this Holiday and of course any questions you may have. We hope you will support this segment and had fun listening to it.

Post away...
Dave
What is your favorite thanksgiving food dish from Puerto Rico..mine is the pork and rice.

WOW Alex, that is a tough one, Pernil, Mofongo, Pasteles ( both regular and Rice ) Lechon, Tostones , and of course Coquito, so I guess I would answer YES! LOL

Graydog

Biblical Innards
Dave ,Thank You for the time you must spend putting each broadcast together .
Great Job. going to put a tag on my signature ,Everyone should listen .

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
SWMBO tried a Male Call once. I showed up, so she figured that it was broken and threw it away.

WOW Alex, that is a tough one, Pernil, Mofongo, Pasteles ( both regular and Rice ) Lechon, Tostones , and of course Coquito, so I guess I would answer YES! LOL
Why do you always do this, your sense of good taste and good writing skills made me hungry, extremely hungry :laugh:

Dave, I've really enjoyed the program and look forward to each new episode. I have a question for your Q&A segment. Is there a list somewhere of the various pass arounds that are ongoing at any given time? For example, I know there is one involving razor blades, injector razors and fountain pen ink, to name a few. I'm sure there are others as well. I think it would be useful to put this information out on your podcast. Thanks again for your good work.

Dave, I've really enjoyed the program and look forward to each new episode. I have a question for your Q&A segment. Is there a list somewhere of the various pass arounds that are ongoing at any given time? For example, I know there is one involving razor blades, injector razors and fountain pen ink, to name a few. I'm sure there are others as well. I think it would be useful to put this information out on your podcast. Thanks again for your good work.

Thanks Mike, I try to catch as many as I can when doing the pre-show prep, and I placed a thread for the Stews and Mods to let me know, but I agree I will mention it on the next show for the OP's of the pifs to let me know as well. Thanks for the great suggestions

Just a quick bump and last call. we will be finalizing the Mail call back on Fridays. Thanks for all the submission Gents

and HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you and yours, and @rockviper Happy Thursday:001_smile

This year I am Thankful for a circle of men who share much more than an interest in shaving. We share a bond of friendship that transcends the word.
For the love of a faithful cat who sees to it that I shave safely.
View attachment 704420
For a lovely wife of 30 years, who keeps me disciplined :001_huh:
$IMG_1116.jpg
And for being retired so I don't face this on a daily basis any more.

This Thanksgiving is special for my family because my wife who has been waiting for a kidney received her miracle on November 21st. We got the call at 9pm on the 20th and were out the door with only the clothes on our backs to drive 4 hours to the transplant center.

Although this has caused a great upheaval in our life having to relocate to Miami for a month or more and me taking an extended leave from my job to be with her I am thankful to God for the amazing gift we have been given. Truly the gift of life!

To the donor family wherever and whoever you are know that your Son, though he is gone too soon because of a tragic accident his decision to be an organ donor saved my best friend and soul mate. Know that your precious gift has gone to allow an amazing woman to continue to bring light to everyone's life she touches.

We will trust in God that the next few challenging months will be met with the same grace we were granted all of these years. We promised to love each other "To have and to hold, for richer, for poorer-in sickness and in health all the days of our lives" God will provide.

Please pause everyone to count your blessings this Thanksgiving Day.

Last edited:

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
^^^^
A great example of what can happen when someone signs their organ donor card. Be sure to talk to your family about it as well, so they understand your wishes.

[MENTION=111121]Sdm84[/MENTION] Awesome!
Prayers for your wife, you, the doctors, the donor, his family, and yours!

This Thanksgiving is special for my family because my wife who has been waiting for a kidney received her miracle on November 21st. We got the call at 9pm on the 20th and were out the door with only the clothes on our backs to drive 4 hours to the transplant center.

Although this has caused a great upheaval in our life having to relocate to Miami for a month or more and me taking an extended leave from my job to be with her I am thankful to God for the amazing gift we have been given. Truly the gift of life!

To the donor family wherever and whoever you are know that your Son, though he is gone too soon because of a tragic accident his decision to be an organ donor saved my best friend and soul mate. Know that your precious gift has gone to allow an amazing woman to continue to bring light to everyone's life she touches.

We will trust in God that the next few challenging months will be met with the same grace we were granted all of these years. We promised to love each other "To have and to hold, for richer, for poorer-in sickness and in health all the days of our lives" God will provide.

Please pause everyone to count your blessings this Thanksgiving Day.
I am so happy that your wife will have a fuller life , thanks for posting this.

[MENTION=111121]Sdm84[/MENTION] you and your wife certainly have much to be thankful for. Thanks for sharing with us ...such an exciting thing. I hope your wife has a quick and thorough recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom