What's new

New Shaving Quarters

Hi everyone. With my illness I will likely be moving upstairs full time at some point, so we completely rebuilt the second floor. Included is a new loo for me which I’ve turned into my new SR shaving quarters. I’m quite pleased the way it come out and I finally have enough room for my razors, soaps, scuttles, strops, etc. just thought I’d share with the gang. Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and is having a great day!

Attachments

• E3CB894D-B46E-496C-A806-74ECBA8FE216.jpeg
    E3CB894D-B46E-496C-A806-74ECBA8FE216.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 68
Hi everyone. With my illness I will likely be moving upstairs full time at some point, so we completely rebuilt the second floor. Included is a new loo for me which I’ve turned into my new SR shaving quarters. I’m quite pleased the way it come out and I finally have enough room for my razors, soaps, scuttles, strops, etc. just thought I’d share with the gang. Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and is having a great day!
That looks fantastic! With respect to your illness, best wishes and good luck.

Legion

Staff member
Well OK. Congrats on the upgrade. Not likely for me unfortunately, unless I start shaving in the shed.

Dave himself

Wee Words of Wisdom
That looks really cool 😎

I have to say, I never considered a rack of blended and single malt “aftershaves” in the new shave cave. Clearly I missed a component of starting the day out in the right “spirit”. Have a great day!

Top Bottom