What's new

New Shaver Christmas PIF

Merry Christmas shavers! For the holiday season I thought I'd offer up some stuff to help out someone new to the hobby. For this PIF I have a grab bag of shaving gear. First is an old Gillette Super Speed (can't remember the age of it but you can work it out when you get it) in pretty good shape. Then some assorted blades: two Feather, two Derby, two Merkur, and two of the Israeli Personna blades that were all the rage a while back. And lastly, a glass tub of Tabac Original shave soap. The soap isn't new, but I've only used it two or three times with a meticulously clean brush, and I'm not gross (you'll have to take my word on that).

This is for new shavers that joined B&B prior to today and with less than 100 posts. If you don't like any of this stuff you agree to re-PIF it, and if you do, kindly write a review after using it for awhile.

All you have to do to be included is post a response with your post count. I will pick the winner randomly on Wednesday and ship it out by Friday. This is for folks in the US only, sorry.

Good luck and Merry Christmas!

$IMG_1533.jpg

Hey Mike,

Thanks so much for the offer. I have just started and so far only posted a newbie check in. I haven't even shaved yet as funds are limited and I am having to buy gear one at a time (and wait for Christmas for a brush). I would love to be included.

Drew

Top Bottom