What's new

New Seaforth! Shave Soap by Spearhead Shave Co

I just tried a sample of this soap and it is like no other soap that I have ever used. This soap lathers very easily and it's the quality of the lather that amazed me. Lathering with this soap made me feel like I was in a man spa. The lather is so so soft and luxurious. The company makes two Seaforth! recreations, Spiced and Heather. I purchased both sample packs of soap and toner in each scent. I used the Heather scent today as it was the one my wife preferred. The soap and toner smell good, very good. I highly recommend the 3 dollar investment in the sample pack. The sample pack came with a $3 dollar discount code that can be used if you decide to order the soap in which case it makes the sample pack free. Here is the companies description of the soap:

"The scent for Seaforth! Heather was developed by Shawn Maher of Chatillon Lux and Maher Olfactive. Heather is a classic fougère structure, but instead of a dated, oakmoss-heavy fougère, it leans to the light and soapy side. It has a crisp green note of clary sage in place of the weighty, damp green oakmoss, fortified with a big dose of French and Bulgarian lavender and sunny bergamot citrus. Along with geranium, a classically crisp, fruity-green note, Heather is an invigorating, refreshingly classic scent without feeling dated.

Scent notes include: Lavender, Bergamot, Geranium, Clary Sage, Oakmoss, and Coumarin

Seaforth! Heather features Spearhead’s 20.1 soap base - a rich and creamy tallow soap loaded with murumuru butter, shea butter, jojoba oil and lanolin. It lathers effortlessly with outstanding slickness and protection.

Ingredients: Stearic Acid, Water, Beef Tallow, Glycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, Castor Oil, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Murumuru Butter, Xylitol, Lanolin, Jojoba Oil, Shea Butter, Agave Tequilana Leaf Extract"

Very nice review!
Thanks! Here's the list of soaps I have to compare it to and it beats them all:
La Toja, Tabac, DRH, Speick, PDP63, 2 PAA CK-6 base, 2 Wickham Soap Co, B&M Seville, 2 Captain's Choice, Arko, Declaration Grooming, Jabonman/Bullgoose, Stirling and Shannon's. These soaps are sold on WCS and you can find many reviews. You will have to go to Spearhead Shaving to purchase the samples though.

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
Thanks! Here's the list of soaps I have to compare it to and it beats them all:
La Toja, Tabac, DRH, Speick, PDP63, 2 PAA CK-6 base, 2 Wickham Soap Co, B&M Seville, 2 Captain's Choice, Arko, Declaration Grooming, Jabonman/Bullgoose, Stirling and Shannon's. These soaps are sold on WCS and you can find many reviews. You will have to go to Spearhead Shaving to purchase the samples though.
How does it compare to those on this list?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

How does it compare to those on this list?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Protection, glide and post shave feel are outstanding. The creaminess of the lather must be felt to understand. I read a review at WCS where one reviewer said "it feels like the finest silk" and that is pretty close to my experience. As to how it compares to those on my list, it lathers more easily and can take a lot of water. This soap elevated my shaving experience above my other soaps. Just get a sample and try it. For the very first time, my lather feels like I thought my lather should feel when I started using shaving soaps.

The Heather was too strong for my hypersensitive olfactory nerve but I loved the Spiced!

I liked the scent so much of the AS that I used the coupon to order the full bottle. I don't usually use aftershave but this is a witch hazel based one and I liked that too.

I will literally rub my face and smell my hands all day when I wear it!

🤔 Beats CK-6, you say... This has my attention.

I know you have PAA Diver Down, now what you need are samples of the original Seaforth...

AA
You know we all smell scents differently. My wife likes Diver Down but she says Spiced by Spearhead smells like Comet cleaner. She really likes Heather though.

The Heather was too strong for my hypersensitive olfactory nerve but I loved the Spiced!

I liked the scent so much of the AS that I used the coupon to order the full bottle. I don't usually use aftershave but this is a witch hazel based one and I liked that too.

I will literally rub my face and smell my hands all day when I wear it!
I have a weak sense of smell so it takes a strong scent for me to smell it. I can smell Heather and both my wife and I really like it. The matching toner is pretty nice. I ordered the Heather aftershave with alcohol and witch hazel to go with the puck of soap today. I can't smell Spiced unfortunately.

Top Bottom