What's new

New Seaforth! Shave Soap by Spearhead Shave Co

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Heather absolutely rocks. Both scent and performance.

dsdfgg.jpg

This is one of those soaps that you'll open the tub for a check every time you pass by the bathroom.

AA

This intrigues me as I really like the Declaration/Chatillon collaborations...

The scent for Seaforth! Heather was developed by Shawn Maher of Chatillon Lux and Maher Olfactive. Heather is a classic fougère structure, but instead of a dated, oakmoss-heavy fougère, it leans to the light and soapy side. It has a crisp green note of clary sage in place of the weighty, damp green oakmoss, fortified with a big dose of French and Bulgarian lavender and sunny bergamot citrus. Along with geranium, a classically crisp, fruity-green note, Heather is an invigorating, refreshingly classic scent without feeling dated.
The scent for Sea Spice Lime was developed by Shawn Maher of Chatillon Lux and Maher Olfactive. It is both hearty and utterly refreshing. A juicy lime accord is at the heart of the fragrance with the froth of waves crashing over the deck providing a salty ocean and cedarwood undertone. Coriander, pink pepper and a touch of west indies bay provide a spice melange that gives some brawn to a new modern classic.

Heather absolutely rocks. Both scent and performance.

View attachment 1476994

This is one of those soaps that you'll open the tub for a check every time you pass by the bathroom.

AA
I have been on a Stirling binge lately but about a week ago I used Heather soap, toner and EDT. I walked by wife and she said “ Mmmm, you smell good!”. Heather is the Bomb!

so this just arrived :)

love love the Spice smell
I do think Old Spice is my fav afer shave and while this is in the same family its not a dupe and it will go very well together ;) here is hoping that the performance for me and my water face works as good as it smells :)

IMG_6053.JPG

Top Bottom