What's new

New Rudy Vey Limited Edition on the Way

69AEC6BB-418F-40A5-8040-53B2A3270A20.jpeg
A79720B5-3374-4954-BAB4-313837CFF07F.jpeg
0F7133B4-1BC5-47D6-A4A0-24D66F2ADDB8.jpeg

Underway.
Here’s some workshop pictures of the beginnings of the Rudy Vey 2019 Manchurian Limited Edition. These show the rough castings out of the mold, then the blanks finished up a little. The top picture shows both the ivory blanks and the tortoise blanks.

Just about the two minute warning. In one week from tomorrow at 6:00 PM orders for the 2019 Rudy Vey Manchurian Barber’s Brush will shut down. All brushes ordered should be paid for by that time.
Currently six orders are awaiting payment; seven brushes are still available. Any questions...please get in touch with me. Thanks.....

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Just about the two minute warning. In one week from tomorrow at 6:00 PM orders for the 2019 Rudy Vey Manchurian Barber’s Brush will shut down. All brushes ordered should be paid for by that time.
Currently six orders are awaiting payment; seven brushes are still available. Any questions...please get in touch with me. Thanks.....

Take me off the list please.

Fellow Central Jersey guy in for a bulb.

1. Acmemfg - bulb knot
2. Baker barber - fan knot
3. Cino - fan knot
4. emwolf - bulb knot
5. Whisky- Fan knot
6. Charlie R-Fan knot
7. Nikonsal - bulb knot
8. htownmmm - fan knot
9. Neleanea-bulb knot
10. Toothpick - Fan knot
11. 'Bout Time - Fan knot
12. GaryG-Fan knot
13. Jut-Bulb Knot
14. Bigfoot-Bulb knot
15. EB Newfarm-Fan knot
16. SM29 - Fan knot
17. koolkankat - fan knot
18. Ruckin - fan knot
19. Pat Puma - bulb knot

Good question....
I used to prefer fans over bulbs for a long time, and still most of my brushes are. But, I have picked up a couple of bulbs over the last year, and truly enjoy them. I think preferences change all the time, so after doing this now for over 10 years, my opinion is that it (for me) really doesn't matter.
I agree. I use both for face and bowl lathering. If it were more cost effective for Rudy to offer one type instead of a choice I would not be disappointed if I had to change my order.

AC339A14-F059-43D3-85DB-D0EEA033C769.jpeg
Final Reminder.......
Orders for the Rudy Vey 2019 “Manchurian” Limited Edition will close at 6:00 PM Saturday, December 15. A few slots are still available to order this exceptional traditionally styled brush with Rudy’s superb Manchurian Badger knot in your choice of fan or bulb.
If you have already placed an order (very smart move), please remember payment is due on the same date/time as stated above.
Thanks.
Acmemfg

View attachment 935010 Final Reminder.......
Orders for the Rudy Vey 2019 “Manchurian” Limited Edition will close at 6:00 PM Saturday, December 15. A few slots are still available to order this exceptional traditionally styled brush with Rudy’s superb Manchurian Badger knot in your choice of fan or bulb.
If you have already placed an order (very smart move), please remember payment is due on the same date/time as stated above.
Thanks.
Acmemfg
Wow, that is beautiful

Top Bottom