What's new

New Rudy Vey Limited Edition on the Way

I’m really on the fence with this one only because I’m on a year long sabbatical. The previous RV LE is one of the best brushes I’ve ever used. The handle on this version is gorgeous. Arrrrgggghhhhhhh.

I’m really on the fence with this one only because I’m on a year long sabbatical. The previous RV LE is one of the best brushes I’ve ever used. The handle on this version is gorgeous. Arrrrgggghhhhhhh.[/QUO
Aren't group buys sanctioned by the sabbatical?

Yes, I can buy this brush and still be in the sabbatical. It’s more the spirit of the sabbatical m thinking of. I purchased the previous RV group buy earlier this year. Two brushes in one year during a sabbatical would make me feel so dirty.....but in a good way. :).

Who am I kidding? I’m probably going to end up popping on one of these. Gotta think about it a bit.

I am on the fence on this brush as well. I really like the previous RV brush offering and to me it felt like cheating on the sabbatical (yes I know it is sanctioned per the rules). It was my first RV brush and I will definitely want to add another to my collection sometime ... but for now it seems like I should sit on the sidelines and let others enjoy what I am sure will be an awesome brush.

Ruckin.

To those concerned about participating in two group buys during the same year, this is technically a 2019 group buy. :a29:

To those concerned about participating in two group buys during the same year, this is technically a 2019 group buy. :a29:

Now that you mention it, delivery wont happen until 2019, and, I decided some time ago I'm not going to be in the 2019 sabbatical. Their are a couple pieces of hardware I want to try out next year. So...……………gotta go stare at the stash of brushes and decide if I can part with one. Sabbatical or not, I have a rule, every time a piece of shaving hardware or software comes in the house, something leaves.

I'll be back.

1. Acmemfg - bulb knot
2. Baker barber - fan knot
3. Cino - fan knot
4. emwolf - bulb knot
5.Whiskey-bulb knot
6. Charlie R-Fan knot
7. Nikonsal - bulb knot
8. htownmmm - fan knot
9. Neleanea-bulb knot
10. Toothpick - Fan knot
11. 'Bout Time - Fan knot
12. GaryG-Fan knot
13. Jut-Bulb Knot
14. Bigfoot-Bulb knot
15. EB Newfarm-Fan knot
16. SM29 - Fan knot
17. koolkankat - fan knot

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
1. Acmemfg - bulb knot
3. Cino - fan knot
4. emwolf - bulb knot
5. Whisky- Fan knot
6. Charlie R-Fan knot
7. Nikonsal - bulb knot
8. htownmmm - fan knot
9. Neleanea-bulb knot
10. Toothpick - Fan knot
12. GaryG-Fan knot
13. Jut-Bulb Knot
14. Bigfoot-Bulb knot
15. EB Newfarm-Fan knot
16. SM29 - Fan knot

Paid and changed to a fan knot

Argh....

1. Acmemfg - bulb knot
3. Cino - fan knot
4. emwolf - bulb knot
5. Whisky- Fan knot
6. Charlie R-Fan knot
7. Nikonsal - bulb knot
8. htownmmm - fan knot
9. Neleanea-bulb knot
10. Toothpick - Fan knot
12. GaryG-Fan knot
13. Jut-Bulb Knot
14. Bigfoot-Bulb knot
15. EB Newfarm-Fan knot
16. SM29 - Fan knot
18. Ruckin - fan knot

[edit] Paid.

Ok. So far.....(November 27)

Rudy has started work on the handles.
He will order knots after he has received additional payments so they can be purchased from the supplier.
Hence, a good idea to forward payment sooner than later.
Only seven (7) slots left available.

Congrats guys, I love Rudys' work. I'm sure that long handle will make a very nice difference in the feel of your morning routines. I'm also looking forward to hearing the reviews as you get em. Happy New Year!

1. Acmemfg - bulb knot
3. Cino - fan knot
4. emwolf - bulb knot
5. Whisky- Fan knot
6. Charlie R-Fan knot
7. Nikonsal - bulb knot
8. htownmmm - fan knot
9. Neleanea-bulb knot
10. Toothpick - Fan knot
12. GaryG-Fan knot
13. Jut-Bulb Knot
14. Bigfoot-Bulb knot
15. EB Newfarm-Fan knot
16. SM29 - Fan knot
18. Ruckin - fan knot

Hi guys...production is soon to get underway. Above are listed the orders and types of knot requested by the buyer. Please look it over and advise if corrections need to be made.
Thanks.......
Acmemfg

Top Bottom