What's new

New RR Mamba is live on IB

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Got the email. Placed my order. Can't wait. I have the original Black Mamba and love it. Killer close shave. Hoping the new one is a little smoother than the original because I can't use it every day. But when I do, I love the results I get. Happy day!

I went with the crowd and ordered one as well.
It can't be worse than some of my other razor acquisitions.
Standard shipping. I have waited this long what is an extra day or two.

I jumped on the train and I just told myself yesterday no more razors I’m done for awhile. I have an addiction called Rad.

Just ordered mine. Been shaving with an Oristo for the past year. It was supposed to be a spot on clone of the Mamba. Really liked the shave and so now I will get to compare the two.

I never get to win any eBay deals or for that matter any new RR releases by the time I wake up in India. Fortunately was up before sunrise today and saw the email and what followed was a simple automation of the process of RAD, I managed to snag one!!

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

He still has some left .... can’t believe it!

His release stock was 1200 units. It's been several months in production to build up that quantity. I appreciate this approach as it really helps to buffer the initial demand and gives us a better opportunity to purchase these versus the small batch releases of past releases.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Joe told me 1200 pieces as well. Its a nice break from the game of jumping in the minute the razor goes live in hopes that you will snag one. Its a lot of pressure over a stupid razor. This is much more agreeable.

For those of you that have not tried the Black Mamba, you are in for a real treat. Its a terrific razor, with top notch fit and finish. The blade alignment is so tight there is no margin for any misalignment. Unlike most razors you snap the blade onto the base plate, then put on the top cap. Its quite a nice system and the results speak for themselves. I just hope the new non-Black Mamba is at least as good as the original, if not better!

Just got my tracking number!
And, a seperate email from Joe thanking me for being a repeat customer.
Yay! :001_smile

Top Bottom