What's new

New Rooney XL: The sawed-off shotgun of the brush world?

These brushes are a Vintage Blades exclusive, at least for now.

In fact, the 2XL may only exist at VB for a couple more days...

Jim- Whats the over/under in hours that you think the 2XL will sell out? Also, what is the lead time Rooney needs to produce a line like this? Is it more dependent on the availability of the hair or their own production pipeline?

Last edited:
If he were to post that he wont be getting another batch it would sell out within the hour I'm sure. I'm surprised that no 3XL's have sold at all yet. It is $40 more, but that's a 30mm knot in there. That things got to be a monster.

Fair point... They are listed as "Limited Editions", so I am assuming they won't be back all that soon if they sell out.

I thought about the 3XL... I am liking obnoxiously large brushes these days.

Ha! The 2Xl's are almost gone. We are down to four (4) as of the time of this post. I have asked Rooney to do another run for me. But those of you who follow my site know that it took me months to restock the Emillions. So, we will see. As to the 3XL's, candidly I made an posting error on the pricing of that brush. However, it's out there now and I will honor it through the end of the month.

As to the 3XL's, candidly I made an posting error on the pricing of that brush. However, it's out there now and I will honor it through the end of the month.

Wow, now that is a prime example of an outstanding vendor.
Jim - I tip my hat to you, sir.

you know, I almost pulled on the 3xl, but man that is large. it's not 3xl but 3large.

My call is for all xl, 2xl, 3xl to be gone by next friday...ie, after someone reviews theirs...

My 2x shipped out today!

So... who got their XL today?!? Mine should be coming tomorrow... Looks like there is one 1XL left and most of the 3XLs still in stock.

Man! Those look killer! I wish I could. But alas HAD caught up with me and wiped my budget for about 4 months.

You guys better report back with the whole feel, look..ect. :thumbup1:

Lucky guys,
Richard

Last edited:
My XXL will be here tomorrow. Just one more day.
You are going to shave with it tomorrow, or at the very latest Wednesday. Hopefully we're not waiting for all you guys to make sure every last bit of badger hiney is gone before the brushes get face time. Take one for the team!:001_smile

You are going to shave with it tomorrow, or at the very latest Wednesday. Hopefully we're not waiting for all you guys to make sure every last bit of badger hiney is gone before the brushes get face time. Take one for the team!:001_smile

With SBAD like mine, I'm almost badger funk proof at this point :lol::lol::lol: I shave at night, but with a couple lathers and several hours curing in lather a brush is more than usable the day you get it. Have no fear as long as the post man brings it tomorrow a first imprecation review will be up by the end of the night.

The only question is how many of these threads are going to pop up tomorrow???

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
I should have bet on that.... it would have been a instant winner

Well I really love the Simpson Chubby 1 super I have. And I like the 1/1 Rooneys Finest..so I gravitated towards that size. Ill be posting pics by the end of next week hopefully. Delivery date is 11/22

Top Bottom