What's new

New Rooney XL: The sawed-off shotgun of the brush world?

As per the VB website, Monday night all the 1XL and 2XL brushes were out of stock. Luckily I was just lurking, or I would have been disappointed. At least in the pictures, they are a stunning brush. If they are a big success, and do come back into stock, I hope they maintain that fan-type profile. I find it refreshing after the nearly torpedo shape loft some of the 2-band Simpson brushes sport.

With SBAD like mine, I'm almost badger funk proof at this point :lol::lol::lol: I shave at night, but with a couple lathers and several hours curing in lather a brush is more than usable the day you get it. Have no fear as long as the post man brings it tomorrow a first imprecation review will be up by the end of the night.

The only question is how many of these threads are going to pop up tomorrow???

+1 on the badger funk...I have got a wiff of it a few times and I don't know what people are talking about. One good shave with proraso or something equally neutralizing typically wipes it out.

SO WHERE ARE THE REVIEWS....I CAN'T IMAGINE NOBODY HAS ONE YET!

With SBAD like mine, I'm almost badger funk proof at this point :lol::lol::lol: I shave at night, but with a couple lathers and several hours curing in lather a brush is more than usable the day you get it. Have no fear as long as the post man brings it tomorrow a first imprecation review will be up by the end of the night.

The only question is how many of these threads are going to pop up tomorrow???

I have taken care of this, hopefully.

Top Bottom