What's new

FS NEW RFB Top Cap

Hi all,

I just acquired a NEW RFB, but what I didn't know is that the top cap is for a tech. I know I can use the top cap from my NEW LC, but I really do want a legitimate RFB top cap.

This is a long shot but I'm looking to buy or trade for a NEW RFB top cap.

Thanks for the consideration.

Sent from my Nokia 7.1 using Tapatalk

Can a moderator please put a WTB tag on my OP?

I don't want to cause confusion.

Do you have a picture of the Tech cap with your "RFB" cap? They are similar but not exactly the same. The blade aligning bars are not the same length, RFB bars are slightly longer.

Do you have a picture of the Tech cap with your "RFB" cap? They are similar but not exactly the same. The blade aligning bars are not the same length, RFB bars are slightly longer.
I don't have an RFB cap, that is the issue. Here's what I received:
proxy.php
proxy.php

Ahh, your RFB came with the wrong cap...

When I had a RFB, I found it to be smoother with the Tech cap and just as efficient.

You're missing out on a little blade exposure with no real increase in efficiency. Nothing to write home to Mom about!

When I had a RFB, I found it to be smoother with the Tech cap and just as efficient.

You're missing out on a little blade exposure with no real increase in efficiency. Nothing to write home to Mom about!
Well that's good to know. Thanks.

So I tried using the tech cap. I didn't like it, but fortunately I can use my NEW LC cap for now.

I'm still hoping for an RFB cap.

Top Bottom