What's new

New release as of today

Hot off the presses - find out more here: All Products — Captain's Choice - https://www.captainschoicestore.com/all

IMG_4728.jpg

How is the scent longevity?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

No one answer applies to everyone, of course. I have found with our customers that skin chemistry plays a role. If they are a current or former smoker plays a role. Personal preference is all over the spectrum as well. Not easy to find a scent strength level that most prefer but we try.

The scent strength is set a bit on the lighter side to appeal to the widest audience. With it applied liberally onto my hands and rubbed in as a hand lotion I can just detect it after 15 minutes. My ability to smell I would say is average. This is the case with all of our soaps, creams, and balms. The scent is "there" but not "pin back your ears" strong. That is my personal preference and does make it easy to follow with a cologne and it won't interfere.

I haven't tried the final version of this AS. However, I find Nor'Easter, my favorite, will last three hours or more. I assume (without experience) that this one will be similar.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
No one answer applies to everyone, of course. I have found with our customers that skin chemistry plays a role. If they are a current or former smoker plays a role. Personal preference is all over the spectrum as well. Not easy to find a scent strength level that most prefer but we try.

The scent strength is set a bit on the lighter side to appeal to the widest audience. With it applied liberally onto my hands and rubbed in as a hand lotion I can just detect it after 15 minutes. My ability to smell I would say is average. This is the case with all of our soaps, creams, and balms. The scent is "there" but not "pin back your ears" strong. That is my personal preference and does make it easy to follow with a cologne and it won't interfere.
Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom