What's new

New Razorock Wunderbar Slant!

35 minutes from the time of email notification and it is already sold out. Well, the good thing is that Joe got another 100 coming in sometime next month. And there is still that 3 piece Merkur 37C clone for $20 coming out soon.

I'm still likely to grab that 37C clone as well. Especially considering that the $20 for the New Old Type was maybe the best pound for pound purchase I've ever made

I'm super excited as well. First time I got lucky with a RR razor.

They were sold out in approximately 20-25 minutes from notification email time.

What the heck? I didn't even get my notification. :sad: Bummed (and wondering why only some people were notified).
Well, guess I'll get to see how everyone likes theirs before committing when more are available.

What the heck? I didn't even get my notification. :sad: Bummed (and wondering why only some people were notified).
Well, guess I'll get to see how everyone likes theirs before committing when more are available.

Same here and same reaction. What the heck..?

Same here. It's ok, if another razor shows up in the mail SWMBO might kill me.

It should have advertised as a "sign-up" list. Notification list implies that all who signed-up would be "notified". That is at least how I interpreted it.
QUOTE=-EdG;8313015]What the heck? I didn't even get my notification. :sad: Bummed (and wondering why only some people were notified).
Well, guess I'll get to see how everyone likes theirs before committing when more are available.[/QUOTE]

I was very lucky to get one as I was on my lunch break and just happened to check IB for the heck of it. My converted-to-DE buddy was able to get in his order as well. I know there are many disappointed wetshaving brothers out there but take solace in that this razor will be continually produced...you will get one.

I was getting excited hearing about a new slant, until I seen it might be hard to acquire for a while as people are jumping on limited production. Oh well for that price I can get the 39c and badger knot I've been eyeing.

Bummer, I didn't get it too, and I can imagine just like new iPhone and such, that a lot of buyers bought it to sell it on Ebay and such, so I won't be surprised to see these razor floating on ebay soon

Bummer, I didn't get it too, and I can imagine just like new iPhone and such, that a lot of buyers bought it to sell it on Ebay and such, so I won't be surprised to see these razor floating on ebay soon

When I ordered mine, the page didn't say there was a limit 1 per customer. But once they all were sold out, I noticed they updated description that its limited to 1 per customer. I think they did this because probably some people ordered multiples.

Well, because this is a full production model, I am thinking that folks may not get too far on Ebay. The Mongoose was getting top dollar on Ebay until supply caught up with demand and now the asking prices are the same or less than what you get at Maggards. I want to see what the release of the Wunderbar does to the asking prices of the original Stealths on Ebay.

Top Bottom