What's new

New Razorock Soaps

Looks like the boys at Razorock have come out with some new soaps. The descriptions look good, especially the blue floid inspired one. I have been using their soaps for awhile now and love the performance of their tallow soaps. My only complaint is the mild scent.

Anyone try these yet?

They were just released yesterday. They appear to all be in the Argan Oil formula which I find VERY good. I expect reviews to start being posted sometime next week.

Yea the triple milled RR soaps sound interesting. Are they made by TFS? I believe someone was speculating they may be made by SV but the price difference doesn't sound like it would be made by SV.

Yeah I'm also waiting for the triple milled pucks particularly the blue barbershop version. I love the old blue floid after shave so this combo of soap and aftershave is a must have for my den. Can't wait :)

I'm hoping they will step up the scent strength. I love their soaps, just want something with a bit more of a kick. Their soaps with a Tabac style scent strength would be pretty awesome

I just received my Alchemy soap. Can't say anything about the performance yet but I love the scent! Will definitely add the after shave in my next order.

News on the "what the puck" soaps and stick is predicted to arrive sometime in this coming week. If no issues happen in shipping. This info is directly from IB.

i threw a razorock stick of blue barbershop in my last order and received it today. the scent is similar to floid blue..i havent used it yet though.

Top Bottom