What's new

New Razorock Soap Sticks

I got the 4 pack and have used them all now. I paid 3 bucks apiece and they are triple-milled and extremely hard, so they will last a very long time.

Easy to lather, nice slickness, and the scents are all fine. Nothing I found intoxicating, but nothing at all offensive. Fragrance levels are pretty high-- the smells wafted through my bathroom.

All in all, a good buy. Nothing that will blow your socks off, but nothing really to complain about. Only thing cheaper I can think of, and have ever used is Arko. To me, this works better and smells a million times better.

I've tried the black and green labels so far. The green label is an outstanding scent to these nostrils and pairs well with Floris #89.

I continue to use these as part of my rotation. No frills, but solid performers with unoffensive scents. Excellent value.. These should last a very long time.

I used Blue this morning for the first time. I think this was the least slick of the 4.

Similar result here. Didn't get much scent from Blue either. Happier with the black and green so far. Haven't tried gold yet.
I'll be keeping the sticks around. I'm quick to bounce stuff out of the rotation. Blue gets one more chance.

Recieved the 4 pack and been using the Gold and some of the Blue. Good scents, good lather and great post. I am a stick soap nut and the variety of scents is great. Felt like the mini box cereal variety packs we bought when I was a kid.
IMG_20190902_165804_569.jpg
Cheers

Gold label burned me during a test lather. I shouldn’t be surprised since xxx burns me as well.

My cheeks felt warm and went slightly red and warm after using the Razorock sticks. I have used the Gold, Black and Green so far and they all have the same effect. It is a shame as they perform very well and I enjoy the mild scents. Did just the Gold stick cause you issues?

I normally used tallow based sticks such as a Arko and a MWF/Tabac mix that I put in a twist dispenser. I have not had any reaction with these soaps, and MWF has lanolin in it like the Razorock sticks.

My cheeks felt warm and went slightly red and warm after using the Razorock sticks. I have used the Gold, Black and Green so far and they all have the same effect. It is a shame as they perform very well and I enjoy the mild scents. Did just the Gold stick cause you issues?

I normally used tallow based sticks such as a Arko and a MWF/Tabac mix that I put in a twist dispenser. I have not had any reaction with these soaps, and MWF has lanolin in it like the Razorock sticks.

fwiw, none of them are causing me issues any more. My skin has become much less allergic over the years. I think my immune system had been compromised from salmonella poisoning

9 out of 10 times, it’s the fragrance ingredients that cause allergic reactions.

Top Bottom