What's new

New RazoRock container

I just received a new tub of the Third Eye, and it's in a different container than the one they have on their website. It looks like a white Cella container. Bought from WCS

Attachments

• $photo (10).jpg
    $photo (10).jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 280
I thought the new containers were just for the new artisan soaps. I didn't realize new stock of the older Artisan soaps that previously sold in the 8 oz. containers were now moving to the smaller ones too... I understand the rationale, but I liked the larger containers. I don't like the smaller Cella-like containers, but the S. Maria container is pretty nice though.

I liked the older containers too..I just recently moved everything out of the smaller containers into glass Pyrex containers because the new containers were way too damn small.

I like the new containers. Small, but still useable. If you like a bigger container there's always the option to transfer it over.

This way we get more soap, a presumably cheaper container on Joe's end, and makes shipping much easier.

The reason is because of cost more than likely. I like the old containers as well. The new ones are usable unless you have a huge brush.
I thought the new containers were just for the new artisan soaps. I didn't realize new stock of the older Artisan soaps that previously sold in the 8 oz. containers were now moving to the smaller ones too... I understand the rationale, but I liked the larger containers. I don't like the smaller Cella-like containers, but the S. Maria container is pretty nice though.

I just saw this thread, I hate the small jar. I recently purchased chianti lavender, it seems to be unscented. The old package and scent were great. New package, new manufacturer? There are many great soaps, the large jar set this above them. No longer the case.

I like the newer, smaller containers. The originals are big and take up a lot of room, which is not great when you've got too many to store anyway.

Top Bottom