What's new

New Razorock BBS models

I wonder if the OC could be something like a Gillette Old Type in stainless steel. Seems to hold the blade quite similar without real blade gap.

Pics with an inserted blade are greatly appreciated.

I bet it's similar to the Fatip razors. I'd like something like that with more precision to how the blade sits so I wouldn't have to adjust it, like the Fatip razors.
This is exactly what I'm looking for. But I would expect that the bbs OC is not playing on the same aggressivity play ground as the fatip.

This is exactly what I'm looking for. But I would expect that the bbs OC is not playing on the same aggressivity play ground as the fatip.
I can't wait for a review, that's for sure. If it's efficient, it might be the last razor I buy, my current favorite is a FOCS. Haven't used it in a while, been using my RR GC .68 and my Merkur Progress instead, but those are my top 3 for sure, with a Fatip Retro coming in 4-5, the Rockwell 6C is in there too.

I can't wait for a review, that's for sure. If it's efficient, it might be the last razor I buy, my current favorite is a FOCS. Haven't used it in a while, been using my RR GC .68 and my Merkur Progress instead, but those are my top 3 for sure, with a Fatip Retro coming in 4-5, the Rockwell 6C is in there too.

I'm using a Gillette Old Type with a shim in it. I have about 100 razors but would buy a BBS if it is really efficient. Using shims is somehow counterintuitive for me. A razor should be build to be used without adjusting the blade in any form...

What's the difference between the "Aggressive" vs the "Aggressive-Step"? Which one is more Aggressive?

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

According to the description from mild to aggressive:

Standard BBS
Open comb
A - aggressive
AS - aggressive step

was thinking about ordering a oc set ? would it be any improvment over my 1904 oc with weber handle? or was thinking getting old type to

I saw this yesterday but lacked the presence of mind to put a post up here. I'm not in the market at present (still happily experimenting with a recently acquired adjustable Schick Injector and playing with the Phoenix META-4) but I'd be curious how that OC performs versus the original. Don't think I'm interested in the more aggressive variants at the moment.

Have an open comb inbound now...
I'm looking forward to the review.

I have the Standard base plate and hope for more efficiency in BBS.
I'll be interested in the Aggressive Step baseplate review as well.

It will be interesting to see how much more efficiency can be imparted with sane smoothness of BBS razor.

I'm interested in the BBS - AS razor. I had the aluminum BBS and enjoyed it but it lacked a bit of efficiency. I think the bit of blade gap will help.

Top Bottom