What's new

NEW RAZOR

The Rockwell 6S is ~ £100, and satisfies my idea of "simple but well made". If you are after a good, relaxing, blood-free shave, this could be it. There are loads of reviews.

It has a grey, utilitarian look, like a good quality tool. If you are after something with a pretty appearance, this won't be it.
I looked at the Rockwell. It looks well made but a little dreary.

There are several choices. Do you want something with more blade feel than the vintage Gillettes or do you want something similar?
Oh, something similar I think. I must like Gillettes a lot, but I am determined to try something new for once.

I like the look of those, but can't find their website, only the Italian Barber one. Also, the British importers don't seem to have any.

Buy from a european stockist and you won’t have duty to pay. Plus the Sterling is fairly strong vs the Euro at the moment.

Classic Shaving Occam’s DE razor

Oh, something similar I think. I must like Gillettes a lot, but I am determined to try something new for once.
I think you would like a Charcoal Goods Level 2. They’re on the high side at 225 USD, but they’re great razors. They’re similar enough to a NEW that it will feel famiar, but different enough to be worth trying.

I think you would like a Charcoal Goods Level 2. They’re on the high side at 225 USD, but they’re great razors. They’re similar enough to a NEW that it will feel famiar, but different enough to be worth trying.
The amount of choice is amazing and the help from B & B members is wonderful. Thank you.

Classic Shaving Occam’s DE razor
Looks handsome and very reasonably priced. Many thanks.

Top Bottom