What's new

NEW Razor Stand!

OMG! I love this thing. 10 razors, Walnut!

7E9F4C58-AAAB-4422-B885-B411A9CA8544.jpeg
52FEE5BA-AF73-485F-A2DD-4BABC448B418.jpeg148FDA76-B638-420E-ADE1-7F0C8CBCC282.jpeg

I have three of his 5 razor stands. Two in mahogany and one in black walnut. The black walnut is my favorite. Really nice looking and quality workmanship.

I only display a few items at a time in my den. Some things are also stored in a climate control environment. I figure I’ll display 5-6 razors, 3-4 brushes and some soap

I've filled up two of those. The second one he customized so that I can place one in front of the other and the one in the back is elevated. Think of stadium seating. I love mine.

I've filled up two of those. The second one he customized so that I can place one in front of the other and the one in the back is elevated. Think of stadium seating. I love mine.
should I worry about getting water spots on the wood?
I was thinking of trying to find some kind of soft, maybe washers to put in the holes on the base plate. Did you try that?

Yessir! The GC is a .68. I have an older style RR Super Knurl handle on both. I think the newer ones have 2 cuts in the handle. Love that handle.
09C19583-13E6-4DAD-9F0E-32DFC5777063.jpeg

should I worry about getting water spots on the wood?
I was thinking of trying to find some kind of soft, maybe washers to put in the holes on the base plate. Did you try that?

Y’know, I never thought about or worried about getting it wet. I often give a razor a quick dry before putting it back and haven’t had any problems with water damage.

Top Bottom