What's new

New Razor Line! Introducing the new Windsor Pro!

Introducing the Windsor Pro - https://www.abovethetie.com/blogs/news/introducing-the-windsor-pro
1AA044DA-3856-413A-B133-8101A2D769DA.jpeg

What country will this new razor be sourced from now that you are moving production out of the US?

What country will this new razor be sourced from now that you are moving production out of the US?

Just like the Apple IPhone and other popular products, the Windsor Pro line of razors are designed and assembled in the US, and manufactured in China.

As stated on the website, we have been working on this for sometime. Everything was in place to start the manufacturing when the COVID-19 outbreak happened. Since the factory that is manufacturing the razors was shut down for 6 weeks, the razors are late being sent. While we were disappointed they would ship out later than expected , we were impressed that the manufacturer cared so much about their employees and customers safety.

After a year of research we believe we finally found a company who uses the highest level of technology in their manufacturing process to fit our companies needs. We still believe in providing our customer with the highest quality razors. When you hold a Windsor Pro in your hand we know you will agree.

Just like the Apple IPhone and other popular products, the Windsor Pro line of razors are designed and assembled in the US, and manufactured in China.

As stated on the website, we have been working on this for sometime. Everything was in place to start the manufacturing when the COVID-19 outbreak happened. Since the factory that is manufacturing the razors was shut down for 6 weeks, the razors are late being sent. While we were disappointed they would ship out later than expected , we were impressed that the manufacturer cared so much about their employees and customers safety.

After a year of research we believe we finally found a company who uses the highest level of technology in their manufacturing process to fit our companies needs. We still believe in providing our customer with the highest quality razors. When you hold a Windsor Pro in your hand we know you will agree.

Will the Classic and Windsor lines continue to be produced in the USA? Or will they be discontinued?

Will the Classic and Windsor lines continue to be produced in the USA? Or will they be discontinued?
Thank you for your comment. As of now all US razors have been discontinued. We still have some available to purchase in our store.
We are looking into the possibility of US production of razors made from other material, instead of stainless and aluminum. We will keep everyone posted on that development, as it’s still in the very early stages.
We are very excited about our new products, and hope everyone will love them as much as we do. We hope to come out with more designs and options soon! As always, happy shaving!

Thank you for your comment. As of now all US razors have been discontinued. We still have some available to purchase in our store.
We are looking into the possibility of US production of razors made from other material, instead of stainless and aluminum. We will keep everyone posted on that development, as it’s still in the very early stages.
We are very excited about our new products, and hope everyone will love them as much as we do. We hope to come out with more designs and options soon! As always, happy shaving!

I hope this move will help ATT keep going. I am impressed with my SE1 - I have one in aluminum and now stainless steel. I'd probably be interested in a brass version though it may not be necessary. :) I really like the Atlas handle which I had to pick up used. Will all of your lines move to overseas production?

Production origin doesn't bother me as long as the final product is something that I enjoy and that I can afford.

I'm really interested in is a travel case for my SE1. I have the Calypso handle for my aluminum version and that one will become my travel razor if I ever get to go anywhere again.

Reactions: nav
I hope this move will help ATT keep going. I am impressed with my SE1 - I have one in aluminum and now stainless steel. I'd probably be interested in a brass version though it may not be necessary. :) I really like the Atlas handle which I had to pick up used. Will all of your lines move to overseas production?

Production origin doesn't bother me as long as the final product is something that I enjoy and that I can afford.

I'm really interested in is a travel case for my SE1. I have the Calypso handle for my aluminum version and that one will become my travel razor if I ever get to go anywhere again.
Thank you for your comment. We are so glad that you are enjoying your razors! Here is a link to our site so you can see our selection of travel cases.

As of right now, everything will move overseas. We are planning on expanding the new line as soon as possible! We are open to US production with other materials, but its still very early in that process. Hope this helps. Happy shaving!

Hello Matt! Firstly, congratulations on your newest release! Secondly; you said that the older U.S models will be discontinued. Does this mean that the old models will start to be produced in China or is your goal to phase out all of the older designs in general? Thanks in advance!

P.S are all of the items in the store currently still true to the Made in the U.S trademark? Say If I picked up a current Windsor or a classic razor or a handle would they still have been produced in the U.S? Thanks!

-Seth

Last edited:
Hello Matt! Firstly, congratulations on your newest release! Secondly; you said that the older U.S models will be discontinued. Does this mean that the old models will start to be produced in China or is your goal to phase out all of the older designs in general? Thanks in advance!

P.S are all of the items in the store currently still true to the Made in the U.S trademark? Say If I picked up a current Windsor or a classic razor or a handle would they still have been produced in the U.S? Thanks!

-Seth
Thank you for your comment! If the release goes well, we will start to produce some of the older designs. We won’t be doing all of them though. We’re still deciding which ones we want to faze out completely and which ones we want to keep.
All the ATT items in our store now, are all made in the US. We will continue to carry all the US products until we sell out of them. Hope this helps. Happy Shaving!

Top Bottom