What's new

New razor from China not a GD or is it?

I ordered 2 of these today from ebay, they look to be better ground and scales LOOK better than stock gds. they are also listed as stainless, I have no idea if they are though. Anybody ever use these before? I will check em out when they arrive. Heres a pic $zyrazor.jpg
Pricey! $9.99 each! LOL. If the scales are better then the gds I would be happy! No affilitation with this company or any other BTW.

I would be happy if china just made nice scales for cheap to buy. It isn't like the templates are not out there. That one actually seems to have potential.

Nice find, it does have the look of a re-badged GD but a re-badged GD with better QC and acceptable scales for $10 would be a fine thing.

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
Appears to have potential. Looks like you could just pick it up and hone it with no issues. Well, of course a dovo best also looks like it would have no issues, too, so I guess we need a couple of mikeys to try it out.

Oh, WTH, I'll bite.

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
Wow they are all over that popular auction site for 8 bucks, 18 with wooden box.I pulled the trigger on 2, as well as a GD800 which I have never tried.

Top Bottom