What's new

New Razor and Blade Holder

I took a chance on this and have to say that I’m into it.

I keep it in a closed drawer with two of the razors and leave one razor out (sans the blade) along with a brush. Keep track of the usage. It’s a cool tool.

Search FrugalShave Etsy. He’ll make as many openings as you want. Has one without the blade magnets, as well.

Gotta get your handle diameter measurements right. I tried the manufacturers specs first and they were way off. Calipers we’re necessary for me. He sent me a new set of bushings. All good now.

BCB551B0-B27B-40B9-8EF0-95999DE97C70.jpeg

C7E449C8-4F26-4BDE-8C34-E324E2FDF31C.jpeg

Looks GREAT!! :a29:
Yep. Great concept, too.

One perk with the blade storage is the interchangability. I was using the Muhle blade in the R89 and planned on putting the Feather into one of the Roccas. But I decided to try it in the R89 first and was really happy with the shave. Nice combo!

SOOOOoooooo many possibilities!

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Oooooo, the razors are wielding the force, I see that Obiwon has taught them well! And with those three dice in place, their training is complete, once padawons, now all masters. Just be aware, these razors have the ability to do jedi mind tricks, make you think the whiskers have been removed, but are they?

I'm just messing with ya LOL! I get such a kick out of seeing magnets hold those blades up like that, arn't you glad the blades arn't made of aluminum? HAHA! Congrats to you sir, may you have many a shave, with your new razor, and enjoy your new blade holder.

And lastly, the dice are displaying the number 212, this signifies that you may have trust in these razors to not provide you weepers of flowing crimson rivers. I applaud the great trust you have in them. Yes sir! 😁

Oooooo, the razors are wielding the force, I see that Obiwon has taught them well! And with those three dice in place, their training is complete, once padawons, now all masters. Just be aware, these razors have the ability to do jedi mind tricks, make you think the whiskers have been removed, but are they?

I'm just messing with ya LOL! I get such a kick out of seeing magnets hold those blades up like that, arn't you glad the blades arn't made of aluminum? HAHA! Congrats to you sir, may you have many a shave, with your new razor, and enjoy your new blade holder.

And lastly, the dice are displaying the number 212, this signifies that you may have trust in these razors to not provide you weepers of flowing crimson rivers. I applaud the great trust you have in them. Yes sir! 😁
Speaking of the Force, did you search for "Frugalshave" on Etsy?
They have Star Wars inspired handles, stands and brushes on both pages of their store.
I'm sure you'll love it!

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Speaking of the Force, did you search for "Frugalshave" on Etsy?
They have Star Wars inspired handles, stands and brushes on both pages of their store.
I'm sure you'll love it!

No I have not, I do not shop on Etsy, have no account there. So unless its on Amazon, one of the shaving sites, or from a reputable seller on Ebay, those brushes and stands won't find there way to my shave den. You know what I really need? I need a shelf! Yeah, cause I am running out of space! That medicine cabinet don't hold nothing. How about a Star Trek inspired shelf, call it the shelf of wonders or something. Put all my shave gear on it. First world problems am I right? When you are running out of places to put stuff, you know you got a problem. :letterk1:

Last edited by a moderator:
No I have not, I do not shop on Etsy, have no account there. So unless its on Amazon, one of the shaving sites, or from a reputable seller on Ebay, those brushes and stands won't find there way to my shave den. You know what I really need? I need a shelf! Yeah, cause I am running out of space! That medicine cabinet don't hold. How about a Star Trek inspired shelf, call it the shelf of wonders or something. Put all my shave gear on it. First world problems am I right? When you are running out of places to put stuff, you know you got a problem. :letterk1:
You don't need an account to shop on Etsy. You can buy as "guest" and shop like any other store. Lots of artisan custom made stuff that you can't get anywhere else. You might even find someone there to make you that custom medicine cabinet, Lol!!

No I have not, I do not shop on Etsy, have no account there. So unless its on Amazon, one of the shaving sites, or from a reputable seller on Ebay, those brushes and stands won't find there way to my shave den. You know what I really need? I need a shelf! Yeah, cause I am running out of space! That medicine cabinet don't hold How about a Star Trek inspired shelf, call it the shelf of wonders or something. Put all my shave gear on it. First world problems am I right? When you are running out of places to put stuff, you know you got a problem. :letterk1: membership thing can Get overwhelming but, yes: you can shop as a guest at Etsy
The membership thing can get pretty overwhelming after a while. Got that but, yes: you can shop as a guest on Etsy and there are some very good products. Small scale ops.

Here’s an example of a stand that I bet you could rig into a wall shelf. Plenty more to been found:

No I have not, I do not shop on Etsy, have no account there. So unless its on Amazon, one of the shaving sites, or from a reputable seller on Ebay, those brushes and stands won't find there way to my shave den. You know what I really need? I need a shelf! Yeah, cause I am running out of space! That medicine cabinet don't hold s%&t. How about a Star Trek inspired shelf, call it the shelf of wonders or something. Put all my shave gear on it. First world problems am I right? When you are running out of places to put stuff, you know you got a problem. :letterk1:
Maybe this will tempt you.

il_794xN.1041733890_ey2u.jpg

...or this:

il_794xN.905481790_qx8d.jpg

The display does have that Star Wars look to it, doesn't it?

Nice writing, scribe. Love Star Wars. If I had the all black Rocca; I'd need a fourth opening for Darth.

Speaking of Darth...how could you not love the Death Star and Storm Trooper gear, pictured above? Gotta go Etsy!!!

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

The display does have that Star Wars look to it, doesn't it?

Nice writing, scribe. Love Star Wars. If I had the all black Rocca; I'd need a fourth opening for Darth.

Speaking of Darth...how could you not love the Death Star and Storm Trooper gear, pictured above? Gotta go Etsy!!!

You can't enable the enabler, I do plenty of self enabling thank you 😝

I just ordered a brush travel tube from Frugalshave a couple of weeks ago. I saw that Death Star brush when I placed my order - looks really cool, was tempted to get that too!

Anyway, the travel tube arrived today. I like it - seems nice and sturdy, and it has caps at both ends so you can both load and unload the brush handle first, without pushing the brush hairs the wrong way. And he 3D prints it to your specs, so it fits your brush perfectly (e.g. diameter = 30mm, height = 79mm for my Maggard’s travel Timberwolf). I got mine in black to match the brush, but there are a bunch of other color options too.

684580AF-A6F3-4F3C-A91C-A0B36926ABBC.jpeg
ACE02D89-D4FE-4637-BCB8-FC7A09384241.jpeg

DB9A931E-A889-4363-815C-490A70A0C059.jpeg
8E0C37FF-5735-406E-972C-E22F0B056EC3.jpeg

No Etsy account necessary, either.

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

I just ordered a brush travel tube from Frugalshave a couple of weeks ago. I saw that Death Star brush when I placed my order - looks really cool, was tempted to get that too!

Anyway, the travel tube arrived today. I like it - seems nice and sturdy, and it has caps at both ends so you can both load and unload the brush handle first, without pushing the brush hairs the wrong way. And he 3D prints it to your specs, so it fits your brush perfectly (e.g. diameter = 30mm, height = 79mm for my Maggard’s travel Timberwolf). I got mine in black to match the brush, but there are a bunch of other color options too.

View attachment 1464938 View attachment 1464939

View attachment 1464940 View attachment 1464941

Wait a minute, thats now a calzone T-bone! I thought T-Bone George was all about them calzones. 😝

View attachment 1464938 View attachment 1464939

View attachment 1464940 View attachment 1464941

Nice it’s got the ventilation, too. 👍🏻👍🏻

Top Bottom