What's new

New QED website!

It's great; each Savile Row brush now has its own section. The loft of the SR3120 is spec'd greater than the 3824's. I've had both and that doesn't seem right.

Now you're talking!

Just perused....have not spent a thing, yet.

The service and products deserved a better "storefront".

I hope it's a reflection of good/rising success! (I know websites are not cheap)

I corresponded with Charles over the loft sizes (see above)

He has told me that the new SR3824 shipment will have a shorter loft "to cater for the American market". The 3120 and 3122 will also be getting shorter lofts in due course, so I guess if you want the longer lofts of the originals, I'd buy them soon!

I just can't believe that Charles has changed anything.:lol:
The shorter lofts would be welcomed as I want to get another 3120 and 3122. Thanks for the info.

Wow...

His basic prices are pretty comparable to West Coast. Wish I knew exactly what shipping costs were without having to fill in contact information in checkout. Couldn't tel whether he takes Paypal, either.

Kinda nice to have an east coast alternative, though, if only for faster delivery time.

Jeff in Boston

The new site is nice. Service is great, too. I've had a few questions about products I ordered and Charles responds right away.

jhclare needs to be :a41: I was using the excuse of the site being down to keep me from spending excess money on more QED soaps, now I don't have an excuse....

I used this site for the first time this past week. I ordered Wednesday evening, a Savile Row brush, and I had it Saturday morning. That's great service. Of course I live here in Massachusetts and the brush was shipped from Rhode Island, but still, I think that's great service. :thumbup: :thumbup1:

I used this site for the first time this past week. I ordered Wednesday evening, a Savile Row brush, and I had it Saturday morning. That's great service. Of course I live here in Massachusetts and the brush was shipped from Rhode Island, but still, I think that's great service. :thumbup: :thumbup1:

Hey dmptherrien, I'm from Springfield but now live in San Diego. I order from QED often and it might take a day or two longer than what you experienced, but always less than a week. I agree with the great service.

Top Bottom