What's new

New Products at SCS

SCS has a few new products on the site this month.

The SCS Refined product line is a great blend of Cedar, Oakmoss and Orange.
I am currently offering this in shave soap, filled wood bowls, wood bowl refills (not on the site yet) Aftershave Splash, Aftershave Milk and EDT.

Refined is also made with menthol. Currently I have just the shave soap and filled wood bowls on the site. I will be adding the soap bowl refills and menthol Splash in the coming days.

Finally something for the women. I have made the Women's Floral EDT a standard fragrance now. It was previously just on limited basis. The Floral EDT is a mix of florals, amber, musk and patchouli.

Wendy - I just received my order of Refined aftershave splash and tried it this morning. This stuff is OUTSTANDING!!!!! One of the best smelling aftershaves period and my favorite of your line. Just ordered the EDT too!!! THANK YOU!:biggrin1:

I am glad you like it. I was wondering why your order was pending, I thought I had already shipped it. :blink:

She has your scent in her mind.....

A Gentleman you are, she met just one time....

A meeting in chance, a smile and a glance....

"She Knew"....at that moment that you are "REFINED"

proxy.php

When it comes to the cologne that gets the most compliments for the ladies it would be REFINED....and NEW SPICE (which I call OMG)...

that is all I can say....:thumbup:

She has your scent in her mind.....

A Gentleman you are, she met just one time....

A meeting in chance, a smile and a glance....

"She Knew"....at that moment that you are "REFINED"

proxy.php

When it comes to the cologne that gets the most compliments for the ladies it would be REFINED....and NEW SPICE (which I call OMG)...

that is all I can say....:thumbup:

Mark I told you not to release this picture of me. :lol:

My only problem is that they needed a forklift to get all that off the truck, and the hernia I got carrying it all to the Den....:tongue_sm:tongue_sm

The SCS Refined product line is a great blend of Cedar, Oakmoss and Orange.
I am currently offering this in shave soap, filled wood bowls, wood bowl refills (not on the site yet) Aftershave Splash, Aftershave Milk and EDT.

Refined is also made with menthol. Currently I have just the shave soap and filled wood bowls on the site. I will be adding the soap bowl refills and menthol Splash in the coming days.

I'm just curious this description sounds pretty much like the old Gentlemen's Best Signature Series line of products that used to be available, is it the same product or just a similar scent?

Wendy, im so excited to give the Verbena and Neroli Soap/A/S a go.

I've been using your products much more frequently, and as much as we chat about the foreign products around here yours are simply top notch!

Wendy, im so excited to give the Verbena and Neroli Soap/A/S a go.

I've been using your products much more frequently, and as much as we chat about the foreign products around here yours are simply top notch!

The Lemon Verbena is awesome, used it today with my stashed bottle of Mediterranean Citrus splash. Awesome combination!

I'm just curious this description sounds pretty much like the old Gentlemen's Best Signature Series line of products that used to be available, is it the same product or just a similar scent?

I hope I am not out of line for answering for Wendy but SCS owned the scent and product developed by Sue. Due to problems with GB the contract with rescinded and the product reverted back to SCS.

Wendy - saw on your most recent bulletin that you are in the process of making another batch of real sandalwood products. That is a cause for celebration!!! Question: will you be making real sandalwood soaps and creams as well this time? (please say yes, please say yes :laugh:)

I bought four cologne samples from Wendy and it came with a mentholated "Refined" soap sample. I like the smell pretty well!

And the Sandalwood Cologne... I'd like to roll in the shredded sandalwood pulp!! Trying the New Spice today and I can't nail down what is smells like. I like it, though!

Top Bottom