What's new

New products at Saint Charles Shave

Hello Gentlemen,
February brings new products to Saint Charles Shave; bath soap bars, new Bay Rum items and my latest shave soap fragrance, 'Savory Rose'. In the pipeline are more items later this month for both men and women. As always, your satisfaction is of utmost importance to me. I guarantee every item I offer and strive to provide top-notch personal customer service. I am also still shipping internationally for an additional, nominal fee. I hope you consider me when shopping for your shaving needs.
Thank you, Sue

Sue, I ordered the bay rum soap and EDT. I did not see the savory rose soap. Darn, now I have to wait to order it.

Hi Nick,
I would consider making any product if there was enough interest by my customers. I'll note this as one request for that fragrance in a body lotion. Thank you for your valued input!
Sue

Sue,

The next time you are at a "major department store", visit the Men's Colognes and check out Angel Men by Thierry Mugler. There is a definite "compatability" of these scents. I am not suggesting that you copied them, just an observation. They make a great combo!

Randy

Randy,
I'll take a look for Angel Men, I've not heard of it. I'll ask Tony to get a sample if he can. What fragrance of mine are you comparing it to?
Sue

Sue said:
Randy,
I'll take a look for Angel Men, I've not heard of it. I'll ask Tony to get a sample if he can. What fragrance of mine are you comparing it to?
Sue

Sue,

I'm not really comparing, but "complimenting" Tony's Choice with it. They seem to blend together very well, at least on me. Here's how Basenotes describes AngelMen:

Top Notes
Bergamot, Helonial, Lavender, Peppermint

MIddle Notes
Coffee Bean, Tar, Patchouli

Base Notes
Tonka Bean, Vanilla, Caramel, Chocolate, Musk

Randy

I didn't go back thru orders but has anyone tried my New Spice Body Lotion? It has a similar fragrance.
Sue

They are not the same fragrance but both have a 'sweetness', if that is what an individual likes.
Sue

Tony's Choice smells like chocolate & mint to me; I would go for the soap in this scent too.

I perceive the two scents as being distinct & separate.

I believe that I have everything made in the New Spice scent. I don't mix it with anything because I don't want to change the scent at all. I use the lotion as an aftershave balm too (though I did use Tony's Choice aftershave before receiving the lotion).

Top Bottom