What's new

New pipe, spitfire sport

So two weeks ago i bought this new pipe from my local shop, and i got to take it on its maiden voyage this weekend.

Its a spitfire sport. Nothing super fancy but it really like it. I dont know why, but its just the one that spoke to me.

It is definitely an upgrade from my Missouri Meerschaum hardwood pipe. In fact, i almost wish i would have bought this one first instead of the MM to learn on. Oh well.

This pipe definitely has a much smoother draw than the hardwood, and is much more enjoyable to smoke. It is also much easier to keep lit. I think it was a good choice for my second pipe.

Also picked up some maple walnut tobacco from the local guy, which smells fantastic both in the package and while being smoked.

Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_20201223_191213210.jpg
    IMG_20201223_191213210.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 31

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
So two weeks ago i bought this new pipe from my local shop, and i got to take it on its maiden voyage this weekend.

Its a spitfire sport. Nothing super fancy but it really like it. I dont know why, but its just the one that spoke to me.

It is definitely an upgrade from my Missouri Meerschaum hardwood pipe. In fact, i almost wish i would have bought this one first instead of the MM to learn on. Oh well.

This pipe definitely has a much smoother draw than the hardwood, and is much more enjoyable to smoke. It is also much easier to keep lit. I think it was a good choice for my second pipe.

Also picked up some maple walnut tobacco from the local guy, which smells fantastic both in the package and while being smoked.

Cheers
That’s a very nice looking pipe. That’s a very comfortable bend as well. MM’s definitely have their place but briar is my true love.

Top Bottom