What's new
    As per our long standing policy of not permitting medical advice on the forum - all threads concerning the Coronavirus will be locked.
    For more info on the coronavirus please see the link below:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html

New pipe, spitfire sport

So two weeks ago i bought this new pipe from my local shop, and i got to take it on its maiden voyage this weekend.

Its a spitfire sport. Nothing super fancy but it really like it. I dont know why, but its just the one that spoke to me.

It is definitely an upgrade from my Missouri Meerschaum hardwood pipe. In fact, i almost wish i would have bought this one first instead of the MM to learn on. Oh well.

This pipe definitely has a much smoother draw than the hardwood, and is much more enjoyable to smoke. It is also much easier to keep lit. I think it was a good choice for my second pipe.

Also picked up some maple walnut tobacco from the local guy, which smells fantastic both in the package and while being smoked.

Cheers

Attachments

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
So two weeks ago i bought this new pipe from my local shop, and i got to take it on its maiden voyage this weekend.

Its a spitfire sport. Nothing super fancy but it really like it. I dont know why, but its just the one that spoke to me.

It is definitely an upgrade from my Missouri Meerschaum hardwood pipe. In fact, i almost wish i would have bought this one first instead of the MM to learn on. Oh well.

This pipe definitely has a much smoother draw than the hardwood, and is much more enjoyable to smoke. It is also much easier to keep lit. I think it was a good choice for my second pipe.

Also picked up some maple walnut tobacco from the local guy, which smells fantastic both in the package and while being smoked.

Cheers
That’s a very nice looking pipe. That’s a very comfortable bend as well. MM’s definitely have their place but briar is my true love.

Top Bottom