What's new

New Pipe Day

I just love new pipe day! Went to my local shop and bought a Ser Jacopo poker that I had my eye on. While I was there a 1950's Comoy Pride caught my eye and followed me home.

Attachments

• Poker 1.jpg
    Poker 1.jpg
    9.6 MB · Views: 22
  • Comoy.jpg
    Comoy.jpg
    6.5 MB · Views: 21
Lucky you -- not only the twin scores, but to have a pipe shop! Years ago I had 3 or 4, 1 a Tinder Box in my local mall and 2 down in the neighborhood where I grew up. Now, my eye must rove among the 'Net stores. (There are 2 estate billiards out there right now that are whispering my name. . . .)

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
Two very nice pipes. I can't admire too long or my PAD will reignite.

Lucky you -- not only the twin scores, but to have a pipe shop! Years ago I had 3 or 4, 1 a Tinder Box in my local mall and 2 down in the neighborhood where I grew up. Now, my eye must rove among the 'Net stores. (There are 2 estate billiards out there right now that are whispering my name. . . .)

I'm am indeed happy to have a local shop. The manager is a friend of mine and is super knowledgeable. He can pull out any pipe (new or estate) and can tell you about both the pipe and the maker. It's cool to have someone that passionate about pipes.

I'm am indeed happy to have a local shop. The manager is a friend of mine and is super knowledgeable. He can pull out any pipe (new or estate) and can tell you about both the pipe and the maker. It's cool to have someone that passionate about pipes.
You can't put a price on that. Those are the shops I seek out and don't mind shelling out the B&M fees.

One of the estate billiards I had in mind when I wrote above arrived today. I probably won't get to smoke it until tomorrow at the earliest, and Saturday morning at the latest. Grrr. Like buying a new plastic model kit on Friday, and not being able to start painting it until Saturday afternoon!

Still: New Pipe Day!

Top Bottom