What's new

New Pinaud Whiskey Woods AS

Ad Astra

The Instigator
WW is amazing! AMAZING!

And, it has actual aftershave ingredients: there's a moisturizer in it, unlike Clubman and the Veg, which are just alcohol and scent. Personally, I add a few drops of glycerin to those two - but it's not necessary with WW!

What a great scent! WW will go with many, many soaps and colognes ... Anything warm or oakmossy. Loving it / why didn't I get this months ago, eh.

Perhaps because I preordered the much-heralded Clubman cream, and that was a non-lathering dud. Anyways. WW is going to be great, into fall and winter.

AA

Ad Astra

The Instigator
This rockin' AS went well with a handful of Avon Oland cologne splashed on, but Tabac or English Leather colognes would have worked equally well.

Face feel an hour later is still good. Have to examine more closely the ingredients to ID the moiusturizer.

AA

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
Having not seen this thread, I found Whiskey Woods when I re-ordered some Clubman Special Reserve from West Coast Shaving. I look forward to trying it and am excited that it's been so well received by the B&B community!

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Having not seen this thread, I found Whiskey Woods when I re-ordered some Clubman Special Reserve from West Coast Shaving. I look forward to trying it and am excited that it's been so well received by the B&B community!

I've since got the Brandy Spice, and that's pretty versatile, too. For autumn especially.

AA

WW is a current favorite AS. My GF loves it too, which is a big plus. I would love to find a EDT/EDP that smelled just like it, not close, but exactly like WW.

A while back, my barber gave me a bottle of the Whiskey Woods. I had a beard at the time, so I just tucked it away. A couple of weeks ago, I shaved off my beard, so I decided to give it a try. It's more subtle than other Pinauds, but there's a hint of a family resemblance. For the most part, the only Pinaud I've been using for the past few years is Special Reserve. I could see giving this a space on the shelf alongside it.

Top Bottom