What's new

New Peterson Pipe

I recently picked up this Peterson Dublin Smooth Fishtail from SP at the mind-blowing price of $79. I've owned pipes from Missouri Meerschaum (phenomenal pipes), Brigham, Savinelli, Stanwell, and Dr. Grabow. However, given my love of Peterson tobaccos above all others, I desperately wanted to own a Peterson pipe. I was preparing the speech with which I would explain to my wife that I had spent >$200 on a pipe when I came across this fine fellow: just the shape, finish, and chamber size I was looking for.
In keeping with the reputation of the artisan, this pipe is an awesome smoker, a beauty to look at, never gets overly hot, and I swear it's broken in after just five smokes. My wife doesn't share my enthusiasm, so I thought I'd vent my excitement by sharing with you good people. I'm not in any way affiliated with SP or Peterson, just a pipe smoker who is ecstatic about this acquisition. If you have a Peterson on your wishlist but haven't been willing to drop the coin, this line is truly a thing to behold. They have many other shapes and finishes.
proxy.php

Peterson Dublin Edition Smooth (X220) Fishtail | Buy Peterson Tobacco Pipes at Smokingpipes

I recently picked up this Peterson Dublin Smooth Fishtail from SP at the mind-blowing price of $79. I've owned pipes from Missouri Meerschaum (phenomenal pipes), Brigham, Savinelli, Stanwell, and Dr. Grabow. However, given my love of Peterson tobaccos above all others, I desperately wanted to own a Peterson pipe. I was preparing the speech with which I would explain to my wife that I had spent >$200 on a pipe when I came across this fine fellow: just the shape, finish, and chamber size I was looking for.
In keeping with the reputation of the artisan, this pipe is an awesome smoker, a beauty to look at, never gets overly hot, and I swear it's broken in after just five smokes. My wife doesn't share my enthusiasm, so I thought I'd vent my excitement by sharing with you good people. I'm not in any way affiliated with SP or Peterson, just a pipe smoker who is ecstatic about this acquisition. If you have a Peterson on your wishlist but haven't been willing to drop the coin, this line is truly a thing to behold. They have many other shapes and finishes.
proxy.php

Peterson Dublin Edition Smooth (X220) Fishtail | Buy Peterson Tobacco Pipes at Smokingpipes
Nice looking pipe :thumbup:

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Glad you like it. I bought a Pete around 1990, but stopped smoking pipes when I moved to Texas. I don’t believe I ever got rid of it, but I sure can’t find it.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Dang it- just perused an estate Peterson on Smoking Pipes for a good price. I have begun working the wife.

First pipe I ever owned was a Peterson Dublin Castle which I still own and enjoy. Nothing wrong with those pipes at such a great price.

I just recently got my first peterson. Shape 120 (dublin) silver mount. It quickly became one of my favorites. Definitely would like some more haha.

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
You can't go wrong with a Peterson...or a Savinelli. Nice looking grain on that Pete.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
I have about a half dozen Petes, all have been estate pipes ranging from lightly used to old worn but serviceable veterans. I have yet to buy a new Peterson, but certainly have a few on my wish list. It's just that every time I think I'm ready to buy a new Pete, the next B&B LE pops up to steal my discretionary pipe money!

Very nice! I just ordered my first Peterson from SP too and it's on its way. I ordered a 408. Looks awesome!

Mike H

Instagram Famous
For the most part, I do enjoy a Peterson... The Supreme on the far left was not a very good smoker. It had a p lip that really restricted flow (more than my other p lip stems). I had it converted to a fishtail now it smokes great.
proxy.php

Sent from my LG-M255 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom