What's new

New Penhaligon's scent??

Just saw on Penhaligon's FB page that they were going to be launcing a new men's fragrance. Does anyone know anything about it?

I was just at the Penhaligon's counter at the Wynn Las Vegas and I didn't see or hear anything about a new fragrance... not for men anyway.

this is the actual quote from the Penhaligon's Facebook page:

Everyone LOVES our new men's fragrance...we can't wait to launch it! It makes me swoon!

this just posted on the Penhalogon's facebook page in response to my enquirey:

"It's all top secret right now...but it will launch in October!"

In comparing Pen's newer fragrances to their older classics (including ones they've discontinued, for which they should be deemed certifiably stupid), I can't say I'm all that excited at the prospect. If it's great, huzzah, but I'll lay odds I'll take one sniff and think, "They should have brought back the lavender water instead." Time will tell.

In comparing Pen's newer fragrances to their older classics (including ones they've discontinued, for which they should be deemed certifiably stupid), I can't say I'm all that excited at the prospect. If it's great, huzzah, but I'll lay odds I'll take one sniff and think, "They should have brought back the lavender water instead." Time will tell.

Agreed, and when you combine this with just plain terrible customer service from either their USA or UK offices, I am none too interested in giving them any new business. :thumbdown

Top Bottom