What's new

FS New Paradigm Titanium SE Artist Club, Tallow Haslinger Soaps, Charles Roberts Shavemaster Brushes and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know by now that shipping is not cheap nowadays. Please do not ask me to calculate shipping for a bunch of items only to back out because of the foreseeable shipping cost! I will always use the least expensive method of shipping, which utilizes tracking.

IMG_0362.jpeg

IMG_0363.jpeg

IMG_0364.jpeg

IMG_0365.jpeg

RAZOR
(1) New Paradigm Titanium SE Artist Club in its original box. This razor has never been used and comes in its original box. $650 plus actual postage (w/ tracking and insurance) to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

SHAVING SOAPS

(6) 60g Pucks of Haslinger Aloe Vera (tallow-based) Shaving Soap. Haslinger soaps are absolutely wonderful, and because this scent is a favorite of mine, I purchased way more than I will ever use. $12.00 each plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(1) 60g Puck of Haslinger Honey (vegetable-based) Shaving Soap. $9.00 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(1) 60g Puck of Haslinger Sage (vegetable-based) Shaving Soap. $9.00 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(2) 56g Pucks of Geo F. Trumper Oxford Blue Shaving Soap. This is a top-shelf product. Some say these soaps don't lather for them, but I have always gotten beautiful lather with minimal effort. Scent is very clean and powdery barbershop with a touch of lavender. I have way too much of this, and I now realize that I'll never get through it all. New and unopened. $12 each plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(3) 4.2oz Jars of RazoRock Freedberg (Emperor/Creed Aventus) Shaving Soap. Legendary RR performance. I have way too much of this, and I now realize that I'll never get through it all. New and unopened. Currently out of stock at Italian Barber with a potentially long wait for it to be back. $7.00 each plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(1) 8oz Puck of Petal Pusher Fancies (now Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements) Black Tea Shaving Soap. Absolutely intoxicating fragrance. Seems to be discontinued. Fragrance just didn’t agree with my skin. Used 3 or 4 times. 99% remaining. $10.00 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(6) 4.2oz Jars of RazoRock XXX (Acqua di Parma EDC) Shaving Soap. Legendary RR performance. I have way too much of this, and I now realize that I'll never get through it all. New and unopened. $7.00 each

(6) 4.2oz Jars of RazoRock P160 (Bitter Almond Scent) Shaving Soap. Legendary RR performance. I have way too much of this, and I now realize that I'll never get through it all. New and unopened. Currently out of stock at Italian Barber with a potentially long wait for it to be back in stock. $7.00 each

(2) 4.2oz Jars of RazoRock Zi’ Peppino (Green Tobacco Scent) Shaving Soap. Legendary RR performance. I have way too much of this (one of my favorite scents), and I now realize that I'll never get through it all. New and unopened. Currently out of stock at Italian Barber with a potentially long wait for it to be back in stock. $7.00 each

SHAVING CREAM

(3) 125g containers of Simpson's Unscented Naturally Vitalizing Shaving Cream. One of the very best creams I have ever used, but I have way too much of this on hand. A little bit goes a long way. These wonderful creams have been discontinued in favor of a new version. New and unopened. $12 each plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(1) Tube of Speick Shaving Cream. New and unopened. $8 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

AFTERSHAVES

(6) 100 ml Bottles of Stirling Sharp Dressed Man Aftershave (Creed Green Irish Tweed). New and unopened. These are packaged in the dark glass apothecary bottles, which help protect the product. These are non-mentholated. However, upon request, I will include a few menthol crystals (without touching them!) in a plastic bag-best to add them slowly only one at a time as needed. Stirling has since switched to clear glass bottles. $10 each plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(2) 100 ml. Bottles of Razorock Santa Maria del Fiore Aftershave Splash. Wonderful tobacco scent with legendary RR performance. I have way too much of this (one of my favorite scents), and I now realize that I'll never get through it all. New and unopened. Currently out of stock at Italian Barber with a potentially long wait for it to be back. $10.00 each plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(2) 100 ml. Bottle of Italian Barber GIT (Creed Green Irish Tweed) Aftershave Splash. Wonderful scent with legendary RR performance. I have way too much of this (one of my favorite scents), and I now realize that I'll never get through it all. New. $10.00 each plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(2) 100 ml. Bottle of Razorock Zi Peppino (Green Tobacco) Aftershave Splash. Wonderful scent with legendary RR performance. I have way too much of this (one of my favorite scents), and I now realize that I'll never get through it all. New and unopened. Currently out of stock at Italian Barber with a potentially long wait for it to be back. $10.00 each plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(4) 100 ml. Bottles of Razorock XXX (Acqua di Parma Colonia) After Shave Balm. Wonderful citrus scent with legendary RR performance. I have way too much of this (one of my favorite scents), and I now realize that I'll never get through it all. New and unopened. Currently out of stock at Italian Barber with a potentially long wait for it to be back. $8.00 each plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(4) 100ml Tubes of Simpsons Naturally Vitalizing Skin Food. Sadly discontinued. One of the best aftershave milks/balms ever. New and unopened. $10.00 each plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(1) 75ml Tube of Simpsons Naturally Vitalizing Aftershave Balm. Sadly discontinued. One of the best aftershave balms ever. New and unopened. $10.00 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(3) 150ml Tubes of Duhill 1934 After Shave Balm. New and unopened. $10.00 each plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

SHAVING SOAP AND AFTERSHAVE BUNDLES

(1) Barrister and Mann Cluster Fig Shaving Soap and (1) Cluster Fig Aftershave Splash. Seasonal Scent from a few years ago. New and unopened. $36.00 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(1) Barrister and Mann Amazelnut Shaving Soap, (1) Amazelnut Aftershave Splash and (1) Amazelnut Aftershave Balm. Seasonal Scent. All new and unopened. $36.00 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(1) Ariana & Evans Signature Shaving Soap and (1) Ariana & Evans Signature Aftershave Splash. Scent includes Bourbon, Tobacco, Sandalwood and Agarwood. New and unopened. $30.00 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

CHARLES ROBERTS SHAVEMASTER SHAVING BRUSHES

The brushes made by Charles in 2007 were among the last and the best ones that Charles made. Charles stopped making these brushes when he began offering his "shaving cloth."

(1) Shavemaster V200 Badger Shaving Brush. This is a brand new and unused badger brush that I purchased (as a back-up) for $185 back in 2007 from Charles Roberts (R.I.P.) at Enchante in Austin, Texas. The brushes made by Charles in 2007 were among the last and the best ones that Charles made. Charles stopped making these brushes when he began offering his "shaving cloth."

I have decided to let this one go owing to the ever-growing size of my collection of brushes. I continue to use my original V200 on a regular basis and it's a fantastic brush. Moreover, the handle is absolutely gorgeous (the grain and color of the wood are lovely) and it feels very solid and substantial in the hand. The photos do not do it justice.

Approximate specifications:
Knot: 25mm
Loft of Bristles: 50mm
Handle Height: 80mm
Overall Height: 130 mm

This brush really is stunning. You have to see it and hold it to appreciate it fully. Notice the beautiful grain in the wood. I will answer a question about the wooden handle in advance. The identical brush that I have been using since 2007 has never had a single water-related issue with its wooden handle: the finish of the wood is just impeccable.$70 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(1) Shavemaster S100 Badger Shaving Brush. This is a brand new and unused badger brush that I purchased (as a back-up) for $145 back in 2007 from Charles Roberts (R.I.P.) at Enchante in Austin, Texas.

Knot: 25 mm
Loft of Bristles: 50 mm
Handle Height: 65mm tall
Overall Height: 115 mm overall

I have decided to let this one go owing to the ever-growing size of my collection of brushes. The handle is absolutely gorgeous (the grain and color of the wood are lovely) and it feels very solid and substantial in the hand. The photos do not do it justice. $50 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

FRAGRANCE

(1) 100ml Spray Bottle of Annick Goutal Eau de Sud EDT. Sprayed one time. 99% remaining. In its original box. $50 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(1) 50ml Spray Bottle of GFT San Remo Cologne. Sprayed one time. 99% remaining. In its original box. $40 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(1) 100ml Bottle GFT Limes Cologne. 75% remaining. $5 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

RAZOR BLADES

(1) Pack of Feather Artist Club Pro Guard Single Edge Blades. One blade has been used, so there are fourteen (14) blades remaining. $10 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(2) Individual Packs of Shark DE Blades (5 blades per pack). $.50 for each pack plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

SHAVING BRUSH TRAVEL TUBES

(2) Simpson Shaving Brush Travel Tubes. These cases work with the Simpson Case, Classic 1 and Duke 1 shaving brushes. The Simpson Classic 2 shaving brush does not fit into these travel cases. New and unused. $8.00 each plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

LEATHER DE RAZOR CASES

(1) Small Edwin Jagger Black Leather DE Razor Travel Case. Standard (=smaller) size fits most DE razors. New in its original box. I have several of these, and they are the best cases I have ever used–the snap closure is fitted with a magnet and seems very sturdy. Room inside for 2 packs of blades. In my opinion, this is the classiest looking case that EJ offers (others are orange stitched, checkered, etc.). Hard to find in USA. $45 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

(1) Large Edwin Jagger Black Leather DE Razor Travel Case. Large size fits longer DE razors such as the EJ Chatsworth, Merkur Futur, etc. New in its original box. I have several of these, and they are the best cases I have ever used–the snap closure is fitted with a magnet and is very sturdy. Room inside for 2 packs of blades. In my opinion, this is the classiest looking case that EJ offers (others are orange stitched, checkered, etc.). Hard to find in USA. $55 plus actual postage to your zip code via USPS. No trades. No offers.

Petal Pusher Fancies Black Tea Shaving Soap has been sold.

One tub of Razorock XXX Shaving Soap has been sold.

One bottle of Sterling Sharp Dressed Man Aftershave has been sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom