What's new

NEW Original 1932 Floid The Genuine!

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
I ordered a bottle from Rasoigoodfellas.
We shall see if they are able to ship via DHL to the U.S.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
They aren’t. It’s written on their website. I quote:

Shipping Restrictions
Products that contain alcohol or compressed air are potentially hazardous for shipping. We are only able to ship these items in Europe. If you are an U.S.A customer, these items will be refunded and will not be shipped.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
They aren’t. It’s written on their website. I quote:

Shipping Restrictions
Products that contain alcohol or compressed air are potentially hazardous for shipping. We are only able to ship these items in Europe. If you are an U.S.A customer, these items will be refunded and will not be shipped.

Thanks, searched but didn't see it. If they refund that's fine, and if someone goofs and sends it anyway, that's fine too! :lol1:

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Order packed and scheduled to be shipped with DHL tomorrow. It should be here in roughly 2 days, so I'm expecting to receive it on Thursday/Friday.

By the way, I ordered 2 bottles. :cuppa:

Thanks for taking one for the team, Marco! Though it's a safe bet this'll be a neat product.

It does have me pondering vinegar (A) as a compositional note; and (B) as an ingredient.

Vinegar (acetic acid) does many beneficial things, perhaps it's added as an antiseptic. But here are so many types of vinegar ... an organic apple cider might be an interesting addition to an apple-scented soap, perhaps. Anyways. Conversation for another thread.

AA

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
I’m almost our of my last amber and blue. I hope they make sit stateside before I need to make a purchase

If you are comparing to the original 1932 price iI would think that is to be expected.😉
I was comparing to my current bottle of Floid that I purchased around a year ago for €9.99 in Italy. I know €19.99 for 400ml is still cheaper than most aftershaves out there, but that is a big price hike. Maybe rasoigoodfellas is benefiting from being the first online seller? Floid has always been a popular product in Italy easily found in supermarket shelves. I don’t live in Italy anymore so I can’t check it myself. Maybe @Marco can keep an eye next time he buys groceries to see if Floid will be found cheaper in brick-and-mortar stores

Last edited:
Top Bottom