What's new

NEW Original 1932 Floid The Genuine!

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
We are now back to the year 1932, when the legendary Floid aftershave was first introduced on the market.
This newly released version of the famous lotion features the ORIGINAL, unique and timeless fragrance that has made Floid renowned and sought-after all over the world.
The new vintage-style packaging takes inspiration from the authentic label design and, therefore, is a tribute to the past.

20210717_160701.jpg

The Original 1932 Floid The Genuine has just been rediscovered!

The Original 1932 Floid The Genuine is now back!​

We are now back to the year 1932, when the legendary Floid aftershave was first introduced on the market.
This newly released version of the famous lotion features the ORIGINAL, unique and timeless fragrance that has made Floid renowned and sought-after all over the world.
The new vintage-style packaging takes inspiration from the authentic label design and, therefore, is a tribute to the past.

View attachment 1298149

The Original 1932 Floid The Genuine has just been rediscovered!

The Original 1932 Floid The Genuine is now back!​
Great Marco, where to buy?
I’m down to under 100ml from my Pro bottle.

Rasoigoodfellas is clearing current bottles for €5, so the new one should be out very soon

In addition, A famous Italian Youtuber got in touch with Ludovico Martelli and confirmed they did a historical research to recreate the scent of the original formula.

Finally some good news coming from Floid. I would like to read the ingredient list of this new product, and I wish they brought back the Blue shortly, and I wish Martelli brought Valobra back as well ( I know, too many wishes)

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Rasoigoodfellas is clearing current bottles for €5, so the new one should be out very soon

In addition, A famous Italian Youtuber got in touch with Ludovico Martelli and confirmed they did a historical research to recreate the scent of the original formula.

Finally some good news coming from Floid. I would like to read the ingredient list of this new product, and I wish they brought back the Blue shortly, and I wish Martelli brought Valobra back as well ( I know, too many wishes)

Sir, on the scent I am 100% sure it is EXACTLY the original.

Rumors only at the moment regarding the Blue to come next.

I found the ingredient list on an Italian forum (I can’t confirm the source)

many changes vs the current formula. Lots of natural extracts. Looks interesting! I just wish alcohol was taken back to the start of the list, instead of water

Aqua (Water/Eau) Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Menthol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemar) Leaf Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Acetum (Vinegar/Vinaigre), Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, Amyl Cinnamal, Geraniol, Benzyl Cinnamate, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Tributyl Citrate, Sodium Benzotriazolyl, Butylphenol Sulfonate, Buteth-3, Tris (Tetramethyl hydroxypiperidinol) Citrate , CI 19140 (FD&C Yellow No. 5), CI 17200 (D&C Red No. 33), CI 42090 (FD&C Blue No. 1).

I found the ingredient list on an Italian forum (I can’t confirm the source)

many changes vs the current formula. Lots of natural extracts. Looks interesting! I just wish alcohol was taken back to the start of the list, instead of water

Aqua (Water/Eau) Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Menthol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemar) Leaf Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Acetum (Vinegar/Vinaigre), Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, Amyl Cinnamal, Geraniol, Benzyl Cinnamate, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Tributyl Citrate, Sodium Benzotriazolyl, Butylphenol Sulfonate, Buteth-3, Tris (Tetramethyl hydroxypiperidinol) Citrate , CI 19140 (FD&C Yellow No. 5), CI 17200 (D&C Red No. 33), CI 42090 (FD&C Blue No. 1).
Vinegar? That’s a new one!

I think the vinegar is a component of the scent, and it should be almost impossible to discern the smell. Remember Floid was created by a barber back in the 1930s, likely with what he had in his kitchen

I’d trade my current one for this new version in a blink of an eye.

I think the vinegar is a component of the scent, and it should be almost impossible to discern the smell. Remember Floid was created by a barber back in the 1930s, likely with what he had in his kitchen

I’d trade my current one for this new version in a blink of an eye.
Maybe there will be a run for the old version as it happened with the blue…
I like the current version if the new one is better then great, if not then I’m stocked.

Top Bottom