What's new

NEW Original 1932 Floid The Genuine!

Gentlemen, here are my thoughts regarding this new, outstanding product. In order to make my mini review detailed and precise, I'll divide it into 3 sections, as shown below:

- Packaging

The sturdy 400ml glass bottle with sturdy black screw cap needs no presentation: it's the tradition one that has never changed. What is new and striking is the label, which takes inspiration from the authentic 1932 Floid label design and adds a touch of "nostalgia" to this world renowned lotion. The label is made of thick, creamy white paper that has the look and feel of a true parchment. It simply could not be more vintage style and beautiful.

- Fragrance

I have no doubts at all. This is the ORIGINAL 1932 Floid scent, perfectly recreated. It features the authentic Floid powdery barbershop notes, with a good menthol kick and a proper alcohol content. Simply put the immortal fragrance we have all loved so much.
The colour of the lotion is also the correct deep orange/brown of the very first 1932 Floid The Genuine.

- Performance

This is where this aftershave truly shines. The added plant extracts make this splash behave almost like a high quality balm. After an initial light burning sensation the skin feels amazingly moisturized, tight and silky soft.

A legendary, timeless classic that is now back.

My vote: 10/10
I’m anxious to see it arrive in the US. How does it compare with the Vigoroso currently sold?

Is this the old version?

It doesn't come up when I search Floid on Fendrihan.com, the older version does but not the new.
Do you have a URL link?

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Yes, that's the older version though, not the new version.
Thank you.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
I’m anxious to see it arrive in the US. How does it compare with the Vigoroso currently sold?

Sir, the Vigoroso is a Spanish Floid, while The Genuine is an Italian. They have always been different. If I remember well the Vigoroso should have a higher alcohol content and it certainly lacks all the new plant extracts put in this latest version of the 1932 The Genuine.

Gentlemen, here are my thoughts regarding this new, outstanding product. In order to make my mini review detailed and precise, I'll divide it into 3 sections, as shown below:

- Packaging

The sturdy 400ml glass bottle with sturdy black screw cap needs no presentation: it's the tradition one that has never changed. What is new and striking is the label, which takes inspiration from the authentic 1932 Floid label design and adds a touch of "nostalgia" to this world renowned lotion. The label is made of thick, creamy white paper that has the look and feel of a true parchment. It simply could not be more vintage style and beautiful.

- Fragrance

I have no doubts at all. This is the ORIGINAL 1932 Floid scent, perfectly recreated. It features the authentic Floid powdery barbershop notes, with a good menthol kick and a proper alcohol content. Simply put the immortal fragrance we have all loved so much.
The colour of the lotion is also the correct deep orange/brown of the very first 1932 Floid The Genuine.

- Performance

This is where this aftershave truly shines. The added plant extracts make this splash behave almost like a high quality balm. After an initial light burning sensation the skin feels amazingly moisturized, tight and silky soft.

A legendary, timeless classic that is now back.

My vote: 10/10
@Marco I'd be curious to know what is this retailing for there?

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
proxy.php

Top Bottom