What's new

New Omega shave soap.

Just tried it today and think for the price it's pretty good.

Lather is thick, cushioning and very slick. Not much product is needed to build a great lather and provides good moisturizing after the shave is done. Scent is very hard to describe but I can say it is very mild and pleasant.

I never tried the old Omega so I cannot compare the two. The new soap is soft and not like the old Proraso in texture.

I think the new Omega is much better than the new Proraso. Proraso could have learned a thing or two from Omega on how to do reformulations.

JCinPA

The Lather Maestro
Have you tried the new Proraso soap? Your last statement makes me think you did, I just want to be sure, because the new Proraso soap is waaaay better than the old. The old Proraso and the old Omega were the same soap, is the new Omega soap not made by Proraso anymore?

I have the second version of Omega in the black tub, its the first product I bought when I started DE shaving. I think it is excellent, I never used the old Proraso in the green tub but I have 3 tubes of the old Bigelow and to me the Omega performs just as good, maybe a little better.

Top Bottom