What's new

New Old Guy

R

Ron Bibler

Hellow. Odd day my standard store 3 blade razor was not working and i did not have a replacement:thumbup: So think My dad gave me an old razor 20 years ago. Now what did i do with that thing? It was in the back of my desk. diging it out went down to the local barber shop and the old barber in our town told my that it was over 100years old and a nice razor just put an edge back on it and you will have the best shave your ever had:thumbup1:

Turns out its an old Waterville 4/8 with a carved handel.

Best

Ron

Welcome to B&B!

Sounds like a great razor to have, both for shaving and collecting! Carved scales add a touch of beauty to the polished steel of the blade.

The Wiki section of B&B is a treasure trove of great shaving-related information. Also, be sure to check out Mantic59's shaving videos on YouTube . . . he is a shaving guru from whom I have learned so much!

There is a great group of gentlemen hanging out here at B&B . . . we share, discuss, agree, disagree, encourage, laugh, cry, and mourn with (and for) each other. Our discourse is respectful and courteous at all times, making this a wonderful place to hang out!

However, there is one thing everyone agrees on . . . Without pictures, it never happened!!! :w00t:

Share a photo or two of your razor with us if you will . . . :thumbup1:

Again, welcome aboard!!

Welcome to the good ship B&B. Take a stroll on the promenade deck and enjoy the voyage. :thumbup1:

Always remember, relax but be vigilant when you shave!

Ron:

Welcome to Badger and Blade, from one old guy to another. :lol: I think you are going to love this place. :thumbup: Enjoy your shaves.

Don

Top Bottom