What's new

New Nobble Otter Soap Base

Has anyone tried the new Nobble Otter soap base? I have only tried a sample of their old base in THÉ NOIR ET VANILLE. I loved the scent! What other scents of theirs are good?

I enjoyed Barrbarr and Orbit, with Orbit being one of my favorite scents for any soap, but unfortunately it's not available (yet). His new upcoming soap Northern Elixir sounds interesting.

I never could quite get the larger i wanted from NO. If the new base is good, i will have to try them again.

Two kings is the best scent I’ve tried from them so far. I have an order of Monarch and Hamami on the way now that they restocked their website.

Two kings is the best scent I’ve tried from them so far. I have an order of Monarch and Hamami on the way now that they restocked their website.

Monarch is one of my all-time favorite scent, hope you like it! It's floral, masculine and just damn classy. Just got Hamami in the mail a few days ago. It's a nice, clean scent. Not my favorite from them, kinda just middle of the road I guess sofar?

The new Northern Elixir sounds nice, but pretty close to Orbit?

Top Bottom