What's new

New Muhle R41 - $34.99 Shipped

Hello gents, was just browsing ebay when I came across this deal. The Muhle R41 is a wonderful razor, my favorite in fact. If you're on the fence deciding whether to buy one now is your chance, you can always resell it for the same price if you don't like it. But hurry, it seems there is only 5 left. By the way I have bought a couple items from this seller and it went without a hitch, got the items by the guaranteed date.

Muhle Open Comb Double Edge Safety Razor R41 Chrome Plated Metal for sale online | eBay

Wow - that’s a great price. Nice heads-up! Thanks.

And no, i’m not getting one. I have two already. Love the thing.

West Coast Shaving has it for a little cheaper right now on sale. I got mine in the mail today.

Edit: Not shipped though.

Hello gents, was just browsing ebay when I came across this deal. The Muhle R41 is a wonderful razor, my favorite in fact. If you're on the fence deciding whether to buy one now is your chance, you can always resell it for the same price if you don't like it. But hurry, it seems there is only 5 left. By the way I have bought a couple items from this seller and it went without a hitch, got the items by the guaranteed date.

Muhle Open Comb Double Edge Safety Razor R41 Chrome Plated Metal for sale online | eBay
That is also a great seller that I have dealt with many times.

Fun with a R41 - here's mine with a Wolfman Guerrilla handle. Upgrading the handle is a must for me, so I only bought the head. Top cap is a Yintal Bronze.

R41+Wolfman.jpg

Top Bottom