What's new

NEW Mühle R89 & R41 GRANDE

Mühle announced a new line of razors, GRANDE
R89 GRANDE
R41 GRANDE

The GRANDE version features a longer and wider handle than the original version. This model also fits the RHM SR safety razor stand.

R89/R41GRANDE
measurements: L 107 mm, B 53 mm - diameter of handle 14 mm
weight: 80 g

R89/R41
measurements: L 95 mm, B 53 mm
weight: 66 g

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

I got a XL two tone handle from Coon Cat for my R89 and could not be happier. This longer handle would have been nice but too late now!

I wish they would just sell handles ... Im not buying a whole new razor for a handle . No matter how manly and shiney ..........man thats a nice handle ......buy me now..... order now operators are standing by ..... arghhh !!! rustling heard in backround ... Im back had to put the tinfoil hat on it helps me fight those peck A.ds

Like the longer handles in general, easier to hold for myself personally. Wish they'd come out with this when R41 was introduced.

I just logged in to post a thread on handle options and suggestions for my R41. It is too short and too light for me, and Cooncat Bob has warned me that his handles are nickle plated, unlike the R41, which is chrome. Is this the best option now?

Oh well. Looks like I'll have another R41 on order soon enough. I like my coffees and my razors Grande. Hopefully, they show up on Connaught or Traditional Shaving Soon.

Last edited:
I like the idea of this, but would prefer to just buy the handle at this point...

While I would have preferred a GRANDE, I have an EJ DE89 Barley Chrome on the way. I understand the handle is heavier, and feel that it might be just what I need. Otherwise, the R41 handle is definitely acceptable by itself.

for those who want to buy just the handle, doesn't look like it's an option....why not buy the whole razor, then sell the head...someone can put it on a custom handle.

While I would have preferred a GRANDE, I have an EJ DE89 Barley Chrome on the way. I understand the handle is heavier, and feel that it might be just what I need. Otherwise, the R41 handle is definitely acceptable by itself.
The pictures of the GRANDE handle look suspiciously like the handle on my EJ DE89 Barley Chrome. Anyone else note the similarity?

Top Bottom