What's new

New Mr Fine line

FB_IMG_1611063840943.jpg
FB_IMG_1611063848790.jpg
I Report a little summary from the producer:

Made in Italy with premium ingredients, this shaving soap embodies the pinnacle of modern craftsmanship. Its rich, dense, creamy and easy to assemble foam is characterized by a hyper hydration of the skin that will accompany you throughout the day. The new formula designed by Fine is an elegant call between the old and the new world. A fusion of contrasting philosophies but capable of giving the best of themselves when they work in synchrony. A formula that embraces the use of fine vegetable oils and butters pushed to the limit of their technical characteristics by a base of animal fat typical of American products.
All supported by the splendid fragrances typical of Fine Accoutrements.
The formula of Fine Accoutrements 21st Century shaving soaps is composed of perfectly balanced noble fats capable of bringing real beneficial effects both during and after shaving.
MANGO BUTTER
BEEF TALLOW
ARGAN OIL
JOJOBA OIL
CASTOR OIL
COCONUT OIL
The new Fine shaving soaps will initially be available in 4 fragrances: - Platinum - American Blend - Snake Bite - Latigo (new) Some news will be revealed during the year.
The new format of Fine Accoutrements shaving soaps goes from 100 to 150ml.

I don't think that tfs will make this soap. Tfs only make croap, not hard soap. In Italy se have some hard soaps producers:
  • Valobra, bought by Ludovico Martelli ( Proraso);
  • Saponificio Varesino;
  • Saponificio Bignoli.

[emoji23][emoji23]
But Mr Fine has already said that his new base is more like a croap than the former classic, hard pucks.

So I think TFS is definitely a possibility.

(Sent from mobile)

View attachment 1210490View attachment 1210491I Report a little summary from the producer:

Made in Italy with premium ingredients, this shaving soap embodies the pinnacle of modern craftsmanship [Soap has been being made since pig fat fell off the pig on the spit into the potash below]. Its rich, dense, creamy and easy to assemble foam [Don't want FOAM for my shave, and I don't remember ever "assembling" a lather] is characterized by a hyper hydration of the skin that will accompany you throughout the day. The new formula designed by Fine is an elegant call between the old and the new world. A fusion of contrasting philosophies [Schopenhauer meets Immanuel Kant? please tell me more] but capable of giving the best of themselves when they work in synchrony [it's good not to have a soap that fights against itself]. A formula that embraces the use of fine vegetable oils and butters pushed to the limit of their technical characteristics [you gotta really keep on those oils and butters if you want them to exceed their natural tendencies] by a base of animal fat typical of American products [like McDonald's fries?].
All supported by the splendid fragrances typical of Fine Accoutrements.
The formula of Fine Accoutrements 21st Century shaving soaps is composed of perfectly balanced noble fats [is like noble gases? Something I missed in chemistry class?] capable of bringing real beneficial effects both during and after shaving.
MANGO BUTTER
BEEF TALLOW
ARGAN OIL
JOJOBA OIL
CASTOR OIL
COCONUT OIL
The new Fine shaving soaps will initially be available in 4 fragrances: - Platinum - American Blend - Snake Bite - Latigo (new) Some news will be revealed during the year.
The new format of Fine Accoutrements shaving soaps goes from 100 to 150ml.
Just a few of my thoughts on this pseudo-intellectual claptrap are imbedded, above. lol

Due to the ingredients i do not think TFS is producing these Fine soaps, although i could be wrong...who knows? Still have a few pucks of the triple milled formula so doubt i will be picking up more, but love to read people's thoughts on soaps:)

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Due to the ingredients i do not think TFS is producing these Fine soaps, although i could be wrong...who knows? Still have a few pucks of the triple milled formula so doubt i will be picking up more, but love to read people's thoughts on soaps:)
Same here. Old snake bite don’t need new snake bite lol yet.
but I am glad they are still going.

I'd be surprised if the new Fine is really that much better than the old formula to warrant such a high price tag?

Not sure about pricing in the US, but in the UK I could pay £3 more and get a triple milled SV 4.3 refill puck!

I would take the SV without a second thought!!

Top Bottom