What's new

New models of Mach 3 razors launched in India.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Gillette: Hey... Remember all that stuff we said about 5 blades being better?
well...

giphy.gif

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
That's it!

I am now getting rid of all my SR's. For me it will be matching seven-day sets of Gillette new and improved Mach 3 Turbo razors with the 3D 360° head in plastic cases lined with fake plastic leather.

Pictures to follow once my friend in India gets his act together and sends me some.

Last edited:

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I quite like the Schick Extreme 3 Pivot Ball. If it is a similar system I would definitely give it a try. Will be interesting to see if it ever makes it to Australia.

linty1

My wallet cries.
Interesting! at 300 rupees (I think that's what it is) which is about $5 cad it's worth a try.

I quite like the newer Gillette Winner blades. There's been a lot of innovation from Gillette India in the last fifteen years, much more so than the international one.

I generally prefer my DE razors, but I can't help noticing the sheer number of India exclusive products that have been launched by Gillette India. Starting with Gillette gel in a tube, the Gillette Guard razor, the open comb Sensor 3 launched as their Gillette Guard 3, the newer Gillette Winner blades in Platinum and stainless, the new brushless Gillette Guard shaving cream and gels, & now, this new Mach 3 Flexball.

I quite like the newer Gillette Winner blades. There's been a lot of innovation from Gillette India in the last fifteen years, much more so than the international one.

I generally prefer my DE razors, but I can't help noticing the sheer number of India exclusive products that have been launched by Gillette India. Starting with Gillette gel in a tube, the Gillette Guard razor, the open comb Sensor 3 launched as their Gillette Guard 3, the newer Gillette Winner blades in Platinum and stainless, the new brushless Gillette Guard shaving cream and gels, & now, this new Mach 3 Flexball.

Indeed, also the only place Gillette sells a shaving brush, I believe.

Noticed the Gillette Guard and Guard 3 were released in Vietnam:
1632322071690.png

1632322096651.png

Top Bottom